'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I agree that just because one coaching staff doesn't feel like they fit their system doesn't mean they don't feel like the guy is going to end up being a good player. You recruit players to fit your system.

Tahj Boyd says hello! I could punch Kiff in he face for this system gaff!

Reactions: 2 people
TW believes he will be a Vol, as do I. He doesn't have the luxury of making an immediate impact like he does at UT at Alabama. TW stated that Mosely wanted to wait after gaining interest in us, and that Bama took commits from other guys. Their loss is indeed our gain because Bama was the team to beat here. Maybe they beat themselves..

This is pretty much the point of my post. Don't know how some people turned my post into something negative.

How is bringing recruiting info to a board stirring up trouble? Besides the mods don't see a problem with what I post so you shouldn't either. If you don't like it ignore. Some people on this board are realistic and like getting non homer info. Sorry that you have a problem.

I enjoy non homer info as well. Just not a fan of someone else grabbing that non homer info, twisting it into a tool to troll with, and then claiming it was their info to begin with (looking for that ever elusive e-cred). The re positioning oneself into a martyr after the fact is annoying as well.

TW believes he will be a Vol, as do I. He doesn't have the luxury of making an immediate impact like he does at UT at Alabama. TW stated that Mosely wanted to wait after gaining interest in us, and that Bama took commits from other guys. Their loss is indeed our gain because Bama was the team to beat here. Maybe they beat themselves..

I appreciate the update man, I like the potential this kid could have, they key does he have the work ethic cause there are busting big dans azz. But it will pay off, imagine our coaching staff and what they could do with big mo in 3-4 years vs 1 year with Dan. Would be a huge get in area of need for us.

How is bringing recruiting info to a board stirring up trouble? Besides the mods don't see a problem with what I post so you shouldn't either. If you don't like it ignore. Some people on this board are realistic and like getting non homer info. Sorry that you have a problem.

I don't have a problem with your contributions...I compare you to Tusktimes and in retrospect nominate you for canonization. :angel:

Would be awesome if we can get this kid, and I do believe our chances sky rocket if Big dan has the year many expect him to. TW are you assuming he will be a vol?

Yes I think he will and he could play either side of the line I believe as well for UT just like he could for UA. He reminds a lot like A Taylor who signed with UA 2 years ago. He wanted to play D but the staff liked him on either side. He started out as a DT now he is in the 2 deep for OG.

AU is also making a big push for Mosley now. Which is an indication that UA may be out of it as well now. I believe Mosley will be a Vol but I think he wants to enjoy the process a bit and in case something happens with UT he has other options.

"Auburn needs offensive linemen and they want me on the offensive side," said Mosley. "They have one of my boys, Joshua Casher, so they have some pull with him. But yes, I'm very interested in Auburn."

A few weeks ago rumors were going around that the UA staff flipped Casher from AU, even some sites started projected him to UA, but like Mosley the ship may have sailed at least for the offensive side of the ball with the current commits UA just got.

Logical choice is for him to be a Vol with all our losses on the lines.

Tiny needs to get hold of this kid and jerk a knot is his rear end.Why would any born and raised Tennessean consider ever playing for either one of those inbred,George Wallace loving. Rule breaking, Iam making love to my sister schools.Beyond me.Come on Big Charles u know u gonna look good repping the orange and white.

Reactions: 3 people
Some bama insiders think he is committing Monday to them. Friend is a bammer. Just texted me.

My friend emailed me too. It Comes from a Cornwell quote at the opening about Bama getting a "big" commitment.

They're supposedly going to get a commitment Monday but I don't think they know who it is yet. But yeah mosely is one of the possibilities their boards are throwing around.

Some bama insiders think he is committing Monday to them. Friend is a bammer. Just texted me.

1050s.gif

Reactions: 4 people

It is all speculation at this point. Cornwell tweeted that UA would get a big commit on Monday. But apparently his comment is regarding someone from the Opening which Mosley was not at. Also one of the site guys says expect big news on a few targets Monday.

No one has a clue. Mosley, Sims, Lane, Hall, Robinson, and Miller have all been thrown around hoping for some insight, but it is all speculation at this point.

Reactions: 2 people
Could it be that corner Nigel patten or whatever his name is now, idk where bama is with him but he's scheduled to commit Monday and I think he was at opening.

Tahj Boyd says hello! I could punch Kiff in he face for this system gaff!
Yep. But who hired Kiffin? Who hired Dooley? That's right. Mike Hamilton. To him who hath the greater sin, casteth the first stone. He has done more damage to the Football program than any AD in UT history.

Yep. But who hired Kiffin? Who hired Dooley? That's right. Mike Hamilton. To him who hath the greater sin, casteth the first stone. He has done more damage to the Football program than any AD in UT history.

Yep, but who hired Mike Hamilton? That's right. He was pushed into the job by Phil Fulmer, Buzz Peterson, and Pat Summit. Fulmer and Peterson thought he would never fire them.

Yep, but who hired Mike Hamilton? That's right. He was pushed into the job by Phil Fulmer, Buzz Peterson, and Pat Summit. Fulmer and Peterson thought he would never fire them.

Yes all coach Fulmer done was NC in 98 and play for the sec every year, boy he was a bad coach and Pat i dont know but i think she invented women basketball, hey man i can see where you are coming from.:post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:

VN Store

Back