'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I DNGAF what the reason is, if Mosley commits to Tennessee. He has been recruited heavily by Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn, among others.

He is an in-state player that we need this year. In a few years when we have jumped South Carolina and Georgia I will start worrying about going toe-to-toe with Saban.

Good thing is, in this situation we did go toe and toe, and have been even in this recruitment. He is likely a vol regardless of what the gaytide does.

Reactions: 1 person
I DNGAF what the reason is, if Mosley commits to Tennessee. He has been recruited heavily by Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn, among others.

He is an in-state player that we need this year. In a few years when we have jumped South Carolina and Georgia I will start worrying about going toe-to-toe with Saban.

I know that's right.

I love how all the little Turd fans come in this thread and encourage us poor little Vol fans about getting Mosley because bucking fama isn't too high on him... Thank you Turd fans.

Sorry if u don't want to here the truth about him not being that high as a NG. I was just giving reliable info on the matter. Bama wanted him as an OG and tried to push for a commit at the last camp he attended and of course he didn't. They have had commits from 3 OL and a DL since then. You should just take it as good news since the primary competitor for a very solid player might be out of the way.

Sorry if u don't want to here the truth about him not being that high as a NG. I was just giving reliable info on the matter. Bama wanted him as an OG and tried to push for a commit at the last camp he attended and of course he didn't. They have had commits from 3 OL and a DL since then. You should just take it as good news since the primary competitor for a very solid player might be out of the way.

I assume you'll come back with your predictable 'You add nothing' response, but why is Mosley not a 'highly' rated NG? Because you say so? Because one of your homer sites that supposedly has the inside scoop says so?

Truth is you have no more clue about who will pan out at what position than any other outsider looking in. Another truth is you add nothing to the board either other than being a sh!t stirrer. You should go back to the Bama board and discuss how your prom date turned out with your sister.

However I do have A couple of questions before you leave.

Did you get lucky?

Did you get to use the room key?

Do they still pass of trailers as chalets in Alabama?

Reactions: 5 people
This kid's recruitment reminds me a lot of McCullers. Two horse race between Bama and Vols. Hopefully it ends the same way as well!

I assume you'll come back with your predictable 'You add nothing' response, but why is Mosley not a 'highly' rated NG? Because you say so? Because one of your homer sites that supposedly has the inside scoop says so?

Truth is you have no more clue about who will pan out at what position than any other outsider looking in. Another truth is you add nothing to the board either other than being a sh!t stirrer. You should go back to the Bama board and discuss how your prom date turned out with your sister.

However I do have A couple of questions before you leave.

Did you get lucky?

Did you get to use the room key?

Do they still pass of trailers as chalets in Alabama?

The coaches don't like him at NG. That's not my opinion or an insider. They like him on the OL. Bama coach's opinion is not the end all for everyone but it is for Bama. I said he was a solid player, I guess you missed that part.

The truth is none of us know how these kids will turn out. Its the coaches job to evaluate and see who fits their system.

Im not going to even respond to the rest of the garbage you posted. Im trying to found out why you continue to worry about my post. Pretty sad to be honest.

The coaches don't like him at NG. That's not my opinion or an insider. They like him on the OL. Bama coach's opinion is not the end all for everyone but it is for Bama. I said he was a solid player, I guess you missed that part.

The truth is none of us know how these kids will turn out. Its the coaches job to evaluate and see who fits their system.

Im not going to even respond to the rest of the garbage you posted. Im trying to found out why you continue to worry about my post. Pretty sad to be honest.

I think 'worry' would be an inaccurate word to use here.

And a lot of people would probably consider a rival fan living on a rival board to stir up trouble as sad as well as a desperate cry for attention,help,etc. JMO. IMO. TIFWIW. :hi:

Last edited:

And why are so worried about whats going on with a rival team that you post here constantly?

And why are so worried about whats going on with a rival team that you post here constantly?

You already know a guy is a d-nozzle when he reps the 49ers and the Falcons in his handle. Probably doesn't realize they were division rivals before the NFL realigned the conferences.

Reactions: 2 people
I think 'worry' would be an inaccurate word to use here.

And a lot of people would probably consider a rival fan living on a rival board to stir up trouble as sadm as well as a desperate cry for attention,help,etc. JMO. IMO. TIFWIW. :hi:

How is bringing recruiting info to a board stirring up trouble? Besides the mods don't see a problem with what I post so you shouldn't either. If you don't like it ignore. Some people on this board are realistic and like getting non homer info. Sorry that you have a problem.

Engaging RM20 in recruiting talk is like forcing a monkey to drink 151 and then handing him an ak47.. you're just begging for trouble.

Reactions: 2 people
How is bringing recruiting info to a board stirring up trouble? Besides the mods don't see a problem with what I post so you shouldn't either. If you don't like it ignore. Some people on this board are realistic and like getting non homer info. Sorry that you have a problem.

"non-homer info"

..this guy can't be serious. HELLO, we all know who you are, and what you do. There isn't one sane person on this board who enjoys you.. you make airvol3 look like a SAINT. You keep talking but all I hear is..
blahhh.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Would be awesome if we can get this kid, and I do believe our chances sky rocket if Big dan has the year many expect him to. TW are you assuming he will be a vol?

Would be awesome if we can get this kid, and I do believe our chances sky rocket if Big dan has the year many expect him to. TW are you assuming he will be a vol?

TW believes he will be a Vol, as do I. He doesn't have the luxury of making an immediate impact like he does at UT at Alabama. TW stated that Mosely wanted to wait after gaining interest in us, and that Bama took commits from other guys. Their loss is indeed our gain because Bama was the team to beat here. Maybe they beat themselves..

I agree that just because one coaching staff doesn't feel like they fit their system doesn't mean they don't feel like the guy is going to end up being a good player. You recruit players to fit your system.

VN Store

Back