'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Yep, but who hired Mike Hamilton? That's right. He was pushed into the job by Phil Fulmer, Buzz Peterson, and Pat Summit. Fulmer and Peterson thought he would never fire them.

You unfortunately have no clue about what really happened and who was supporting whom.

Yep, but who hired Mike Hamilton? That's right. He was pushed into the job by Phil Fulmer, Buzz Peterson, and Pat Summit. Fulmer and Peterson thought he would never fire them.

Yes the coaches made the hire, that's how AD hiring go.

Sorry your feelings are hurt and for the record Mosley was a take. The staff pushed for a commitment from him early on but he decided to wait once his interest in UT peaked. So read into it however you want but the boat looks to have sailed for Mosley regarding UA. Did he have a legit offer yes, but as I stated before his position is very deep. The class is loaded with players on his level and others jumped on board before he was ready.

I stated a while ago he would not end up at UA and I also believes he is way better suited for a 4-3 than a 3-4. Again take it how you want but Mosley would have been a very nice addition to the UA class but you can not get them all.

The problem I have is you mightier than thou Bamb bams come up with some excuse every time a recruit doesn't pick your midget coach. Quite frankly it gets old. Maybe you should come to terms that not all recruits want to be a crimson returd.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes all coach Fulmer done was NC in 98 and play for the sec every year, boy he was a bad coach and Pat i dont know but i think she invented women basketball, hey man i can see where you are coming from.:post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912::post-4-1090547912:

over_your_head.gif

Reactions: 4 people
The problem I have is you mightier than thou Bamb bams come up with some excuse every time a recruit doesn't pick your midget coach. Quite frankly it gets old. Maybe you should come to terms that not all recruits want to be a crimson returd.

Again sorry for the hurt feelings. But how it is an excuse that he names UA his leader and yet I say he will not be a part of the class because maybe he did not commit soon enough.

I understand your passion for UT and for some one that continues to attack any post of mine maybe should read them first. Because I have stated multiple times that UA will miss on more recruits than we land with ones that are offered a scholarship, and that sometimes recruits just do not want to play for Saban or go to UA, or that other teams beat UA for a recruit. It is part of the sport and never understood fans take it so personal as yourself.

Define my post how you want but just because things get posted that do not favor you holier than whatever attitude about your team does not mean it is not the truth. Maybe you should come to terms that UT will not get every recruit they want, and are still not back to the glory days in recruiting, and that sometimes UT does get lucky landing a recruit because of a situation at another school, just like other schools do as well.

Reactions: 4 people
Again sorry for the hurt feelings. But how it is an excuse that he names UA his leader and yet I say he will not be a part of the class because maybe he did not commit soon enough.

I understand your passion for UT and for some one that continues to attack any post of mine maybe should read them first. Because I have stated multiple times that UA will miss on more recruits than we land with ones that are offered a scholarship, and that sometimes recruits just do not want to play for Saban or go to UA, or that other teams beat UA for a recruit. It is part of the sport and never understood fans take it so personal as yourself.

Define my post how you want but just because things get posted that do not favor you holier than whatever attitude about your team does not mean it is not the truth. Maybe you should come to terms that UT will not get every recruit they want, and are still not back to the glory days in recruiting, and that sometimes UT does get lucky landing a recruit because of a situation at another school, just like other schools do as well.

"Maybe you should come to terms that UT will not get every recruit they want, and are still not back to the glory days in recruiting, and that SOMETIMES UT DOES GET LUCKY landing a recruit because of a situation at another school, just like other schools do as well."

If you don't see the doucheness of this post then there's no hope for you. You actually proved his point. If we get a recruit that Bama offered...it's luck because Bama didn't get him.

And I hope the people that liked your post pack their chit up and leave with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
"Maybe you should come to terms that UT will not get every recruit they want, and are still not back to the glory days in recruiting, and that SOMETIMES UT DOES GET LUCKY landing a recruit because of a situation at another school, just like other schools do as well."

If you don't see the doucheness of this post then there's no hope for you. You actually proved his point. If we get a recruit that Bama offered...it's luck because Bama didn't get him.

And I hope the people that liked your post pack their chit up and leave with you.

Don't worry, it was just the other bamer and dawg trolls that liked it. Unfortunately they won't leave.

The only reason you are here is to gloat and make sure everyone knows how superior you think the tide is. You're the biggest troll on VN you just do it in such a way that you fool many Vol fans. Give them something while at the same time stab them in the back. Your post are condescending. One of these days in the not so distant future the tide will descend and I suspect you'll go away just like 90% of the other bandwagon fans.

Reactions: 5 people

Another one that can not read because I said just like others school. Only read what you want like so many, but the same thing happens to every school.

The only reason you are here is to gloat and make sure everyone knows how superior you think the tide is. You're the biggest troll on VN you just do it in such a way that you fool many Vol fans. Give them something while at the same time stab them in the back. Your post are condescending. One of these days in the not so distant future the tide will descend and I suspect you'll go away just like 90% of the other bandwagon fans.

Lol! What's even funnier is his bandwagon dumbass thinks he's a "real fan"!

Reactions: 3 people
Another one that can not read because I said just like others school. Only read what you want like so many, but the same thing happens to every school.

Well you proved inVOLuntary's post with that and this. Condescending! A little info with a stab in the back.

Be gone bandwagon troll!

Reactions: 2 people

"just like other schools do". Yeah I saw that. It just wasn't enough to overcome the entire slam UT paragraph the led up to it.

What amazes me you dislike all my post but yet read everyone and are so quick to reply. Hit the ignore button if you like and I will not apologize for being a UA fan and again just because the information is not slanted in your favor it is not gloating. You are like the little kid in elementary school that no one shared the ball with and now blames the world for your problems.

Again no one forces you to read and hit ignore if I bother you that much. Remember life is short enjoy each day and do not stress over what some HS kid may or may not do for whatever reason.

Reactions: 2 people

Don't worry, it was just the other bamer and dawg trolls that liked it. Unfortunately they won't leave.

I liked his post because it was more reasonable (and apparently truthful) than yours (see bold above). TW makes a comment about a single player (Mosley) and you accuse him of making this statement about all recruits. (Note: you may want to check out the Bates thread as he was also recruited by Bama and TW has stated multiple times that TN would get his commitment).

The "doucheness" I see is from posters who automatically diss the views of someone else just because they may not be a TN fan. VolNation is a great website and because of that we are fortunate to have posters from other schools who share information (and opinions) with us. jmo... but I think the site would not be as entertaining and informative without some of the "guests" who choose to post here, whether you agree with them or not.

I hate the Bama program with a passion, and look forward to the day that we run them off the field, but that doesn't mean I have to be an azz to anyone who happens to be a UA fan.

Reactions: 8 people
"just like other schools do". Yeah I saw that. It just wasn't enough to overcome the entire slam UT paragraph the led up to it.

It was not intended as a slam, but a fact. No offense UT is not where it was years ago recruiting and anyone that has followed UT knows that, just like UA was not where it is now just a few years ago. It is a cycle.

Some fans on here act like Vandy fans or other schools that have never been on the top. UT has and will again. Yes Jones is bringing in a heck of a class, but still not as good as most on here knows that UT should and will be bringing once he gets the team winning and competing for championships. Expectations and standards for UT football should be no different than what it is at UA, LSU, or with any top program.

The fact is UT is still a year or 2 away from that, but heading in that direction. And yes UT will need some luck here in there, no different with UA when Saban first arrived at UA.

Don't think he would have ever been sitting behind Bray
Bray walked on the field against one of the SEC's best defenses and immediately took over the team, and was almost instantly one of the best passers in the SEC. Boyd wasn't at Bray's level as a freshman. He likely would've bolted after 1 year in Knoxville.

Bray walked on the field against one of the SEC's best defenses and immediately took over the team, and was almost instantly one of the best passers in the SEC. Boyd wasn't at Bray's level as a freshman. He likely would've bolted after 1 year in Knoxville.

Wasn't Boyd rehabbing an injury going into his freshman year? And IIRC it was an ACL. I could be completely off base here as that's been a while.

I guess that's one way to look at it. Another way to look it is that Bray peaked his freshman year and regressed after that. The rest of your argument is purely subjective as to Boyd leaving early etc.

Besides, if Boyd was at UT a year before Bray got there, he would have had the upper hand on having a season under his belt, strength & conditioning, reading college Ds etc. Boyd is a better athlete and has a better attitude as a leader. Bray would have held a clipboard behind Boyd.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back