'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I guess that's one way to look at it. Another way to look it is that Bray peaked his freshman year and regressed after that. The rest of your argument is purely subjective as to Boyd leaving early etc.

Besides, if Boyd was at UT a year before Bray got there, he would have had the upper hand on having a season under his belt, strength & conditioning, reading college Ds etc. Boyd is a better athlete and has a better attitude as a leader. Bray would have held a clipboard behind Boyd.

Imo i really think the lack of competition as true freshmen really hindered the development of certain players.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Imo i really think the lack of competition as true freshmen really hindered the development of certain players.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think the lack of depth was the reason guys like Bray and David Ricky behaved the way they did. That and Dooley not properly disciplining these guys are why the inmates ran the asylum for 3 years.

Reactions: 1 person
"Maybe you should come to terms that UT will not get every recruit they want, and are still not back to the glory days in recruiting, and that SOMETIMES UT DOES GET LUCKY landing a recruit because of a situation at another school, just like other schools do as well."

If you don't see the doucheness of this post then there's no hope for you. You actually proved his point. If we get a recruit that Bam
a offered...it's luck because Bama didn't get him.

And I hope the people that liked your post pack their chit up and leave with you.
Here, here.

I said from the beginning that he was all Alabama. I'm not sure anymore. Rumor is that playing time would be an issue at Alabama and he doesn't want to wait 2 years. Tennessee is pushing hard right now and they have his attention. I hate to flip flop but I'm thinking Tennessee right now.

Reactions: 10 people
I said from the beginning that he was all Alabama. I'm not sure anymore. Rumor is that playing time would be an issue at Alabama and he doesn't want to wait 2 years. Tennessee is pushing hard right now and they have his attention. I hate to flip flop but I'm thinking Tennessee right now.

Post more often. Thanks for the info

Reactions: 1 person
Again sorry for the hurt feelings. But how it is an excuse that he names UA his leader and yet I say he will not be a part of the class because maybe he did not commit soon enough.

I understand your passion for UT and for some one that continues to attack any post of mine maybe should read them first. Because I have stated multiple times that UA will miss on more recruits than we land with ones that are offered a scholarship, and that sometimes recruits just do not want to play for Saban or go to UA, or that other teams beat UA for a recruit. It is part of the sport and never understood fans take it so personal as yourself.

Define my post how you want but just because things get posted that do not favor you holier than whatever attitude about your team does not mean it is not the truth. Maybe you should come to terms that UT will not get every recruit they want, and are still not back to the glory days in recruiting, and that sometimes UT does get lucky landing a recruit because of a situation at another school, just like other schools do as well.

Yes... I'm not sure what you said that has irritated so many people. Have they not read the Stanton Truitt thread and see the exact words coming from the Volnation? That is recruiting and it seems to be moving really fast for spots this year even at UT.

Now get the hellll off this site LOL Bammer fan!!!!

Then add in the fact that he likes UT better than bama, all things being equal. He really likes it when he visits Knoxville, his only draw to bamer is their current success. If not for that it would be over. I say he will stay home.

Then add in the fact that he likes UT better than bama, all things being equal. He really likes it when he visits Knoxville, his only draw to bamer is their current success. If not for that it would be over. I say he will stay home.

Can't do it.

If your flip flopping is favorable to TN i insist you flip flop more often

Sitting behind Bray on the bench would've sent Boyd packing long before now.

Boyd would have beaten out Bray most likely. Boyd is the more coachable player and better QB. Of course Bray never had a backup QB to push him for the starting job so who knows but just from the way each carries himself and handles pressure I would have gone Boyd all day long if both had been at UT. I honestly think Bray would have matured and done well under the current staff. He would have been held accountable for his actions and would not have acted out on and off the field under our new staff. Dooley and the previous staff let him do what he wanted and was never really coached or held accountable the way he should have been. Gotta say the last 3 yrs under Dooley was the hardest yrs of football watching at UT possibly ever. He had no business ever getting the shot at coaching at our beloved school. I still wonder how things pan out if Sumlin was hired instead of Dooley. Basically was down to those 2and and Sumlin would have taken it in a heartbeat. I do love Coach Jones and think it worked out best in the longrun but Dooley will always be my most hated Vol Coach ever and in a 3few way tie with CUM and Saban as my most hated Coach's ever.

Boyd would have beaten out Bray most likely. Boyd is the more coachable player and better QB. Of course Bray never had a backup QB to push him for the starting job so who knows but just from the way each carries himself and handles pressure I would have gone Boyd all day long if both had been at UT. I honestly think Bray would have matured and done well under the current staff. He would have been held accountable for his actions and would not have acted out on and off the field under our new staff. Dooley and the previous staff let him do what he wanted and was never really coached or held accountable the way he should have been. Gotta say the last 3 yrs under Dooley was the hardest yrs of football watching at UT possibly ever. He had no business ever getting the shot at coaching at our beloved school. I still wonder how things pan out if Sumlin was hired instead of Dooley. Basically was down to those 2and and Sumlin would have taken it in a heartbeat. I do love Coach Jones and think it worked out best in the longrun but Dooley will always be my most hated Vol Coach ever and in a 3few way tie with CUM and Saban as my most hated Coach's ever.

Dont fotget Franklin.

Lived in Huntsville for 3 years...lot of vols there and a good mix or au and UA fans. Still have a house for sale there. Liked my time there but really like being in western nc now.

Huntsville is actually a nice little town. Would take it over Tuscaloooser anyday of the week. I lived and grew up in Maryville and have lived in Bham for 15 yrs and still miss living in TN. I am going thru a divorce now and from a Bammer wife and family. Hoping like hell I will find myself a Vol Girl here. There are some and are few and far between but leaving my job and son isnt an option so hopefully I find my needle in a haystack or can somehow convert one.:)

Good luck my friend, I had to convert an Aubie. She had a relapse in 2010 but it didn't last long...

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back