'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

We picked up a couple of crystal ball picks for Mosley this morning. Watch out Bama, the tide is turning towards Volnation.

Sorry to throw a wet blanket over this.... but it could be because they think Bama will back off due to his camp performances.

Reactions: 1 person
Of course they will... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Maybe crazy but it is an interesting coincidence that reports come out that the kid is getting beaten by supposedly lesser players in camps then suddenly these "experts" think UT's chances are better.

Sorry to throw a wet blanket over this.... but it could be because they think Bama will back off due to his camp performances.

Lightly damp at the most...I think this kid wants to be a Vol but was dazzled by the NFL factory of Bama...if they get cold feet and make his decision for us...point match...Big Orange!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lightly damp at the most...I think this kid wants to be a Vol but was dazzled by the NFL factory of Bama...if they get cold feet and make his decision for us...point match...Big Orange!

IF that's the case he should want to be a Vol. With all the guys we have that will be going into the draft next year.

IF that's the case he should want to be a Vol. With all the guys we have that will be going into the draft next year.

Volume favors Bama at this juncture...but Tennessee has this guy...Butch...who gets it

I guess that's one way to look at it. Another way to look it is that Bray peaked his freshman year and regressed after that. The rest of your argument is purely subjective as to Boyd leaving early etc.

Besides, if Boyd was at UT a year before Bray got there, he would have had the upper hand on having a season under his belt, strength & conditioning, reading college Ds etc. Boyd is a better athlete and has a better attitude as a leader. Bray would have held a clipboard behind Boyd.
Yup

You two westTN guys, what's the word on Petera Wilson? Any shot for us? Has a Frank Herron feel to me
From what I hear butch is doing everything possible.. Ole miss and lsu are on him pretty hard too. It's a quiet one but he is close friends with a few players that are on him as well. We are FAR from out of it though. Will let you know if I hear anything else.

I said last month that Mosley would not end up at UA and it becomes more real each day.

I also see Mosley's recruitment a lot like J Stone.

Stone went down to the wire and had a no-doubt offer from Bama. In fact, Bama wasn't in the position to give out "noncommitable" offers like it is now.

If you mean that it will go the way of Stone's recruitment in that Bama is the perceived leader for a TN kid who ends up signing with UT, then yeah, I agree.

Reactions: 4 people
No I think Herron wanted to be a Vol, but a certain someone was too busy painting an orange dog to pick up the phone and call him.

In truth Hinshaw was all over Herron for a long time but he just didn't want to be here. Complain all you want to about Dooley but Hinshaw was a really hard working recruiter.

In truth Hinshaw was all over Herron for a long time but he just didn't want to be here. Complain all you want to about Dooley but Hinshaw was a really hard working recruiter.

This. Where did this nonsense come from that Herron wanted to play here but Dooley said no?

This. Where did this nonsense come from that Herron wanted to play here but Dooley said no?

Wow y'all are really missing the point. Dooley didn't tell him no. He was too inept to care and actually try. And it doesn't even matter if one guy is trying to recruit the state hard if the head coach won't give these kids the what for.

Ex/ Ramsey, Herron, Bell, and not to mention the entire 2012 class where he landed a whopping 1 instate player ranked in the top-25 in the state.

Ex/ Ramsey, Herron, Bell, and not to mention the entire 2012 class where he landed a whopping 1 instate player ranked in the top-25 in the state.

To be fair we got Carr and Sanders.

But damn that class was loaded. Never should we lose out on that much in-state talent. Hopefully things change with CBJ.

Heard it from a friend who....heard it it from a friend who....heard it from some skank who'd been messing aroundddddd! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Wow y'all are really missing the point. Dooley didn't tell him no. He was too inept to care and actually try. And it doesn't even matter if one guy is trying to recruit the state hard if the head coach won't give these kids the what for.

The Herron stuff is just not true. UT did recruit him hard and at the state BB tournament the Central folks were saying he had said he was going to UT. Frank Wilson started going after him hard and Coach Chavis told Herron he could put him in the league like he had a bunch of DL's and LSU won out pure and simple. For those that think that a Memphis kid shouldn't go all the way to LSU its a little closer from Memphis than Knoxville is. The distance from Memphis to Knoxville works against us a lot. Baton Rouge is only about 10 miles closer but when you talk about Ole MIss, Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas its a good distance.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back