'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

So you think he could play OL for us? The way tiny talked at SEC media day it seemed like we want trimmer more got O linemen who can get up and down the field and play at a high tempo. I'm not so sure Mosley tits that mold or at least not at this pony point.

Oh dear.

So you think he could play OL for us? The way tiny talked at SEC media day it seemed like we want trimmer more got O linemen who can get up and down the field and play at a high tempo. I'm not so sure Mosley tits that mold or at least not at this pony point.

:lolabove:

Could you please explain? I could very well be mistaken in my assessment. I just know coach Jones wanted both Tiny and James to both trim down to be able to play better in the new system. Tiny said he has went from 330 to 315. So I assumed that the coaches would also be going after guys in recruiting who were also trimmer and able to move better. Why is that so far fetched?

I think Mosley is a great fit on the O line at bama where they want bigger hogs but I didn't think that's what we were going after with butch. Like I said I could be wrong but I just don't understand why he wanted out two stud tackles to loose weight if that's not what he's looking for.

Last edited:
Could you please explain? I could very well be mistaken in my assessment. I just know coach Jones wanted tiny and James to both trim down to be able to play better in the new system. Tiny said he has went from 330 to 315. So I assumed that the coaches would also be going after guys in recruiting who were also trimmer and able to move better. Why is that so far fetched? I think Mosley is a great fit on the O line at bama where they want bigger hogs but I didn't think that's what we were going after with butch.

Ha, did you not see the two words I bolded? I'm sure it was just a typo, but I couldn't make any sense of it. Tits and pony in the same sentence just didn't sound right. :p

As to the point I think you were trying to make, if they can trim that much off McCullers then I am sure they can do it with Mosley as well.

Way to add something. Obviously you don't know enough to have an opinion on the matter and saw where jsp said oh dear and thought you'd jump in as well.

So can you please explain why me thinking we were going after smaller more mobile linemen since CBJ wanted both Tiny and James to slim down to fit his offense better is funny? Or do was I right and you don't actually know?

And for the record I want Mosley on out team but I want him at DT and I thought that I read that that's where we recruiting him. But again I could very well be wrong.

You are going to feel silly after re-reading the last sentence on your post being discussed. :)

Ha, did you not see the two words I bolded? I'm sure it was just a typo, but I couldn't make any sense of it. Tits and pony in the same sentence just didn't sound right. :p

As to the point I think you were trying to make, if they can trim that much off McCullers then I am sure they can do it with Mosley as well.

Wow no I didn't notice where you had bolder that. Lmao I fixed it now. I thought you were saying my assessment of the O linemen we were recruiting was way off or something. I guess that's what I get for posting while driving.

Is he a Bama lean? What position do they want him for? What position do we want him for?

I would say we want him at DL

Charles Mosley‏@BigCharless14s
Just tlked to basically the whole Tennessee coaching staff ,and got to tlk to the boy Dillan Bates to

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back