'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Mosely is my #1 want at this point. Yes, A. Jackson would be a super get, but CJ is a BIG answer at a BIG need. He's got a chance (especially if he can come in as an EE) to be plugged into the void that big Dan (McCullers) will leave.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Danny O will take McCullers place if we don't get a Juco guy for the DL in this class. He should be in the 300-310 range and be good to go. The other DT next to him would be a bit smaller/quicker (285 range)IMO.

I think Danny O will take McCullers place if we don't get a Juco guy for the DL in this class. He should be in the 300-310 range and be good to go. The other DT next to him would be a bit smaller/quicker (285 range)IMO.

You just gave a perfect discription of Jason Carr as the other DT. He and Obrien are gonna be really good together.

Nah, I don't mean any of you specifically, but in several other threads where people are discussing starters and depth and whatnot, not a lot of O'Brien mentions. Give it a couple of years, and people are going to be raving about Beast-mode O'Brien.

Dillon Bates ‏@dillonbates
#Volnation go follow @BigCharless and show him some love and how much we want and need him in Knoxville! #RiseToTheTop

3*(rivals) OL/DL Charles Mosley - Yahoo! Sports
4*(247)Charles Mosley

A lot of people seem to be forgetting about O'Brien. I think that guy is going to be very good on the line.

O'Brien is exactly the type of DT the this staff likes to recruit. High motor 6'3ish 290lbs+ guy who can get into the back field. I really think he pushes for PT this year and makes a name for himself in 2014.

O'Brien is exactly the type of DT the this staff likes to recruit. High motor 6'3ish 290lbs+ guy who can get into the back field. I really think he pushes for PT this year and makes a name for himself in 2014.

I think O'Brien will be a serviceable player, but the reviews in the spring were not great. We will have to play in 2014, but I wouldn't be surprised if you see Jason Carr and a JUCO start at DT in 2014.

Dillon Bates ‏@dillonbates
#Volnation go follow @BigCharless and show him some love and how much we want and need him in Knoxville! #RiseToTheTop

3*(rivals) OL/DL Charles Mosley - Yahoo! Sports
4*(247)Charles Mosley

Anybody else get the feeling that Big Charles might be a silent? I don't know why. Just got that feeling. :yes:

Barton Simmons -

While Mosley’s recruitment has certainly evolved into a two-team race, it’s not time to switch out the leader board on this one just yet. We’re hearing that Mosley remains high on Alabama’s board and will remain a priority moving forward. With that being the case, it’s hard to bet against the Tide in this one. The Brighton, Tenn. native went to multiple Alabama games last fall, Tuscaloosa was the spot where he was discovered as a rising junior at camp last summer, he’s taken numerous trips to Tuscaloosa over the past two years and he has plenty of pro-Alabama voices around him at his high school.

Particularly if Mosley’s recruitment extends into the fall, it would be hard to bet against the Tide on a player that Nick Saban actively wants.

VN Store

Back