'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Memphis isn't like it used to be talent wise. Best to just pick and choose there. The Mid State is booming right now. This should and is our priority.

As for Mosely he is def the type of kid you want and go hard for out of Memphis. He will be one of the few to succeed

Memphis isn't like it used to be talent wise. Best to just pick and choose there. The Mid State is booming right now. This should and is our priority.

As for Mosely he is def the type of kid you want and go hard for out of Memphis. He will be one of the few to succeed

Brighton is not Memphis.

Reactions: 1 person
For a period of time I'd say Memphis far and away was the most talent rich portion of the state football wise but now I think Middle TN/Nashville has pretty much surpassed Memphis for D1 talent.

Lol at y'all who act like Memphis is not a part of Tennessee and then expect kids to pick UT from Memphis because they are "in state". No wonder kids and people from Memphis don't want to play for UT and hate UT as much as some of y'all clown on them.

Amen brother. You would think it was halfway around the world instead of 5 hours west. Culturally its different but so is Nashville and Lexington are they are much closer.

Saw he got got yet another pick for UT today on 247. Would be nice for him to commit soon. This class is incredible. Big things ahead for Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 37m
Congrats to my boy @Colt__45__ just committed to Memphis for baseball this gone b on hell of a year for us

Colton Hathcock ‏@Colt__45__ 34m
@BigCharless you already know baby! Preciate it my guy!

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 33m
@Colt__45__ u know its all love baby boy

Colton Hathcock ‏@Colt__45__ 18m
@BigCharless your turn now big dog!

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 19m
@Colt__45__ haha u stayed in state so ya never know I might follow yo steps, but we gone see lol

Colton Hathcock ‏@Colt__45__ 9m
@BigCharless do it son. I can tell UT shows lots of love to you!

Reactions: 10 people
There's just something about Mosley I like. Seems like a great kid. I hope he stays in state

Admit it, it's that boss flat top.

CHARLES-MOSLEY_2_19_150.JPG

Reactions: 4 people
Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 37m
Congrats to my boy @Colt__45__ just committed to Memphis for baseball this gone b on hell of a year for us

Colton Hathcock ‏@Colt__45__ 34m
@BigCharless you already know baby! Preciate it my guy!

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 33m
@Colt__45__ u know its all love baby boy

Colton Hathcock ‏@Colt__45__ 18m
@BigCharless your turn now big dog!

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 19m
@Colt__45__ haha u stayed in state so ya never know I might follow yo steps, but we gone see lol

Colton Hathcock ‏@Colt__45__ 9m
@BigCharless do it son. I can tell UT shows lots of love to you!

You tweeters need to light up Big Charles buddy Hathcock. Looks like he's helping us recruit Mosley.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back