'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Kid has been silent on twitter the last 5-6 days and that is not normal for him. I think we could hear he is a Vol any day now. Doubt this one goes till the 26th. JMO

Kid has been silent on twitter the last 5-6 days and that is not normal for him. I think we could hear he is a Vol any day now. Doubt this one goes till the 26th. JMO

Seems to me if he is suddenly staying off twitter, he is doing some hard thinking. He may be close to a decision, and doesn't want to give it away. Where ever he decides to go, he is going to be a good one.

Just checked out Rivals Team Rankings and its UT and Bama(it was FSU yesterday) as the top 2. I do not want them to catch us.:)

Change those rankings into overall season team rankings and that's the way it's suppose to be. Alabama vs. Tennessee in the National Championship! Ah... Could you imagine that!

Reactions: 2 people
Fortenberry's latest report wasn't a strong for us as I had hoped. He did say we still were the leader but the part that surprised me was he said he may take more visits before making a decision.

Last edited:
I'll get flamed for this but I wish we would have passed on him and taken humphrey's. Heard from a few people he hasent dominated camps the way he should be with his size. He needs to dominate the high school competition this yr, because it's getting better but still a little weak state wide. So hopefully he will dominate drop a little weight and be good to go.

I'll get flamed for this but I wish we would have passed on him and taken humphrey's. Heard from a few people he hasent dominated camps the way he should be with his size. He needs to dominate the high school competition this yr, because it's getting better but still a little weak state wide. So hopefully he will dominate drop a little weight and be good to go.

Mosely is still 16. Remember that, gonna grow up quick.

VN Store

Back