'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

And I said, who cares? He's a take for UT and UT leads, that's all Vol fans care about right now in the recruitment of Charles Mosley.

Sorry, I'm just getting tired of this back and forth on who's a take, who isn't, when was he a take, is he still a take nonsense. Whether he's a take right now is irrelevant, he was a take at one point and that's really all that should matter if we're concerned with offer lists.

Again... Swanson brings it. Mosley is gonna have that power T on his helmet. :whistling:

"I'm really believing in what Tennessee is doing and I'm buying in with what coach Jones has going on down there so they really became my number one... I'm still trying to see a couple of more places, maybe and go to a few games."

- VQ

Translation: "I've already committed to UT, but I just really wanna get some paid trips to watch college football."

I can't blame the boy. :good!:

Reactions: 4 people
You responded to a post of mine that I never mentioned your name. I couldn't care less whether Bama wants him or not now. Ever think that Bama knows they're not getting him so they make his offer non-committable to save face? That is true Alabuba style IMO.

I think you're on to something.

Quick note on jerseys...

We're trying to talk to a number of recruits and commitments today about the new jerseys and just wanted to share one quick quote from Charles Mosley, who everyone always enjoys:

"Oh my God, that jersey is more beautiful than my ex girlfriend. I'm in love."

A lot of responses are extremely positive from recruits today.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 16 people
I love the "Smokey" unis!!!

Now can anyone update me/us on Mosley? He needs to be the next to jump on board if Barnett is going to wait to commit.:peace2:

I love the "Smokey" unis!!!

Now can anyone update me/us on Mosley? He needs to be the next to jump on board if Barnett is going to wait to commit.:peace2:

Named us the leader both before and after his latest visit to Alabama. Seems to be a strong lean to UT and is predicted now, somewhat overwhelmingly to commit to UT by some of the recruiting services.

Also, added today on twitter that he loved the new unis, that he was in love with them cause they were more beautiful than his ex girlfriend.

Reactions: 8 people
-Fortenberry

That's awesome, to us fans whether like the new uniforms or not it's about what the current players and recruits think about them that matters. These young men are the ones that are going to be suiting up in them and if it amps them up even more to play then I am cool with it.

Reactions: 2 people
Named us the leader both before and after his latest visit to Alabama. Seems to be a strong lean to UT and is predicted now, somewhat overwhelmingly to commit to UT by some of the recruiting services.

Also, added today on twitter that he loved the new unis, that he was in love with them cause they were more beautiful than his ex girlfriend.

Well, tell him if he commits to Tennessee, there will be pretty little co-eds lining up to be his new girlfriend.

The Vols remain the leader for Mosley moving forward after a weekend visit to Alabama and while he continues to be coy about a decision timeframe, he's still also toying with a possible announcement before the end of the month. That could come on his birthday, Aug. 26 as he told Volquest that two weeks ago, so that's something we're keeping an eye on.

-VQ

10 days and Mosley will very likely be added to the commitment list. Boom.

Reactions: 5 people
Hopefully he commits to us on the 26th and starts recruiting Matt Elam and Derek Barnett for us. Would definitely help our chances with them.

Our next

brick-anchorman-2-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back