'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

"Elsewhere on the defensive line there remains some question as to when Charles Mosley could possibly do something. His birthday, this upcoming Monday, Aug. 26, is still an option we hear, but he's also talked about waiting to make a decision and taking other visits. If he does want to make a decision in the coming days, Tennessee is in a good spot with Mosley."

- VQ

Reactions: 7 people
The recruiting services just missed on Williams. He had some very good offers coming out of HS. Miami, Oklahoma among others in addition to Tennessee. It was weird the services rated him low because of his "weight" issues yet his teamate OL prospect Malcolm Rawls was a 4-star who had far far worse weight issues.

And far less talent.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think the weight issue is much of a concern. It will be the same way as it was with the McCullers, if he wants to get on the field the coaches will tell him he's got to drop some weight...be up to him to follow what the trainers have him to do. If he does that the weight will come off.

I don't think the weight issue is much of a concern. It will be the same way as it was with the McCullers, if he wants to get on the field the coaches will tell him he's got to drop some weight...be up to him to follow what the trainers have him to do. If he does that the weight will come off.

I agree that if the kid chooses to listen to the trainers, he could quickly drop the weight. Getting from 350 to 325 is not very hard when your carrying a lot of bad weight. I would honestly feel better about it if the kid had the Orlando Brown Jr mindset. Why wait till college to drop the weight and hold up your early playing time possibilities? The fact Mosley has not decided to make a change himself does concern me.

"Elsewhere on the defensive line there remains some question as to when Charles Mosley could possibly do something. His birthday, this upcoming Monday, Aug. 26, is still an option we hear, but he's also talked about waiting to make a decision and taking other visits. If he does want to make a decision in the coming days, Tennessee is in a good spot with Mosley."

- VQ

Hoping for a boomful Monday.:thumbsup:

I agree that if the kid chooses to listen to the trainers, he could quickly drop the weight. Getting from 350 to 325 is not very hard when your carrying a lot of bad weight. I would honestly feel better about it if the kid had the Orlando Brown Jr mindset. Why wait till college to drop the weight and hold up your early playing time possibilities? The fact Mosley has not decided to make a change himself does concern me.

I get what you're saying, but a lot of factors could be in play. What groceries his parents buy, the support staff of his high school(poor Im guessing), the training regimen his team has(probably also poor). Don't want to judge the kids work ethic yet, he could be very motivated just doesn't have the current resources or knowledge to do what he has to.

I get what you're saying, but a lot of factors could be in play. What groceries his parents buy, the support staff of his high school(poor Im guessing), the training regimen his team has(probably also poor). Don't want to judge the kids work ethic yet, he could be very motivated just doesn't have the current resources or knowledge to do what he has to.

And as I was saying, he wont have a choice when he gets on campus if he wants to get on the field. He will eat good and train good too. Those two things together will take care of the problem.

racist

One last visit with some hot ladies doing it doing it and doing it right before he commits on Monday. Once they commit they don't look around. So time for one last hottie tottie.

VN Store

Back