'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Like being in a dentist chair!! Man, we really need a new commit in a bad way. Seems like I am on withdrawal its been so long since we had a commit!:wassup::wassup::yikes::yikes::spank::spank:

Just a thought here.... You should probably get something to help with that withdrawal as we only have 6 or 7 spots left for commits to last until February. :peace2:

@BigCharless: October 4th I'm going to commit on homecoming against Munford so yall stay tuned for that

Looks like we can all go about our business tomorrow. Put 10/4/2013 on your calendar as Charles Mosley Commit Day.

Very disappointed this is how it is going to play out. We clearly have nothing to gain by it dragging out this long. He likely ends up a Vol anyway but he has given schools a crack now.

Very disappointed this is how it is going to play out. We clearly have nothing to gain by it dragging out this long. He likely ends up a Vol anyway but he has given schools a crack now.

Hope it's not a situation where he is waiting on bama. I know everyone claims he is a 100% take now for bama, but not sure I see it that way. I think they have other OL guys and DTs they like more. Hope it's not a case where he is waiting to see if they have room vs choosing to be a Vol now.

@BigCharless: October 4th I'm going to commit on homecoming against Munford so yall stay tuned for that

Looks like we can all go about our business tomorrow. Put 10/4/2013 on your calendar as Charles Mosley Commit Day.

October 4th...day before our SEC home opener against Georgia...that sneaky Butch!

This will make my drive up to Knoxville for the UGA game even more enjoyable that Friday!:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
Hope it's not a situation where he is waiting on bama. I know everyone claims he is a 100% take now for bama, but not sure I see it that way. I think they have other OL guys and DTs they like more. Hope it's not a case where he is waiting to see if they have room vs choosing to be a Vol now.

This is has been my feeling all along. If there's room at bama that's where he will be. I don't think there will be room, though.

I think, as you said, they have some guys higher on their board than Mosley and will fill up not leaving him a spot.

It could be that once you publicly commit Butch won't let you take visits and he wants to see some free games.

Reactions: 2 people

Day after my birthday. Make it happen Charles.

Vol. Obviously, CBJ wants him to go public on a big stage, and a senior's homecoming is a big deal. CBJ wants them going public, I mean committing, on a special day for them.

In other words: bUTch gets it, and Mosley is a silent commit!

This will make my drive up to Knoxville for the UGA game even more enjoyable that Friday!:rock:

That is going to be a huge weekend. I will be in town for the game with my two oldest daughters. Their first game in Neyland! #stoked

Charles Mosley is still a possibility for the weekend as well, although that visit won't likely be confirmed until Mosley is on his way to Knoxville Saturday morning if he makes the journey.

Mosley is still scheduled to be in town for certain when the Vols host Western Kentucky.

-VQ

This is truly the first time I can claim I have sources but I was told yesterday that he is going to be a Vol. It is expected but cool nevertheless :)

FYI, I went to BHS and plus my little brother is in the same class as Mosley.

Reactions: 6 people
Something tells me that he's already committed, but either he or CBJ wants to wait until the right time to announce.

This is truly the first time I can claim I have sources but I was told yesterday that he is going to be a Vol. It is expected but cool nevertheless :)

FYI, I went to BHS and plus my little brother is in the same class as Mosley.

Guy with over 10,000 posts making his first "insider" prediction about a player from his HS? This actually seems legit.

BOOM is locked and loaded

Reactions: 1 person
Guy with over 10,000 posts making his first "insider" prediction about a player from his HS? This actually seems legit.

BOOM is locked and loaded

Just trying to share what I've been told, that's all. I'm hoping to catch a game or two to see how he plays.

VN Store

Back