'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Ok. Lets eliminate my doubt here!

If he had never been to ole miss before I am not worried. If it was a return trip ......

Has he visited before??

He is a Vol. it's just when he makes it public

gladiator-thumbs-up-o.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Cash or no cash. I'm not worried about Ole Miss.
What would be totally cool is if he were to "Take their Money and Run":dance2:...straight to Knoxville.

What would Ole Pi$$ be able to do? Complain publicly that they didn't get their money's worth? :) That would teach 'em.

Ok. Lets eliminate my doubt here!

If he had never been to ole miss before I am not worried. If it was a return trip ......

Has he visited before??
It's recruiting bro, kids take visits. Doesn't mean UT is no longer leader.

You get bent out of shape over everything dog...

Reactions: 2 people
It's recruiting bro, kids take visits. Doesn't mean UT is no longer leader.

You get bent out of shape over everything dog...

Still the leader yes no doubt. Committing tomorrow like I thought(and many others) seems less likely now.

Kids take visits even after their mind is made up I realize that but its a rarity.

Also could have been his last chance to visit somewhere. REmember Butch doesnt like guys visiting after committing.

That is what I am hoping is the case with the visit to ole miss. One last chance to have some fun before announcing for the Vols tomorrow and shutting down his recruitment.

Still the leader yes no doubt. Committing tomorrow like I thought(and many others) seems less likely now.

Kids take visits even after their mind is made up I realize that but its a rarity.

Committed kids take visits all the time so it's not really that rare.

It was never set in stone for him to commit tomorrow either, just a possibility.

It's his only chance to see all these schools so he could've taken it to be sure he wants to go to TN. There have been no reports of his OM visit anyway. Way too many variables to be concerned at the mention of a visit.

Committed kids take visits all the time so it's not really that rare.

It was never set in stone for him to commit tomorrow either, just a possibility.

It's his only chance to see all these schools so he could've taken it to be sure he wants to go to TN. There have been no reports of his OM visit anyway. Way too many variables to be concerned at the mention of a visit.

I don't disagree with anything said here.

My only point is that taking a visit elsewhere makes is much less likely that a decision had been made weeks ago as many including myself thought.

@BigCharless: S/O to @MrHurd18 on his game today he play for Beech so yall go check him out, they play on ESPN2 at 11

-earlier today

I don't disagree with anything said here.

My only point is that taking a visit elsewhere makes is much less likely that a decision had been made weeks ago as many including myself thought.

As long as he announces for TN it doesn't matter when he does it, jmo. I really wasn't expecting him to do it tomorrow anyway.

I talked to Charles earlier in the evening and he said he's likely to not make a decision tomorrow, but wouldn't rule it out. It sounded like he was leaning towards waiting it out and possibly taking a few more visits before he does something.

He was at Ole Miss on Saturday and thought it was nice. Nothing has changed with Tennessee still in the lead.

He did tell me he's going to be in Knoxville for Tennessee's game against Western Kentucky and may try and make it to the opener against Austin Peay, but said that visit was less likely and he had nothing planned for sure like he does for the Western Kentucky game.

Just wanted to let you know since some of you asked about him earlier today.

-Fortenberry

I talked to Charles earlier in the evening and he said he's likely to not make a decision tomorrow, but wouldn't rule it out.

That sneaky Charles! Trying to surprise us all when he commits tomorrow. I know you're committing tomorrow, Charles, you aren't fooling me. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Like being in a dentist chair!! Man, we really need a new commit in a bad way. Seems like I am on withdrawal its been so long since we had a commit!:wassup::wassup::yikes::yikes::spank::spank:

@BigCharless: October 4th I'm going to commit on homecoming against Munford so yall stay tuned for that

Looks like we can all go about our business tomorrow. Put 10/4/2013 on your calendar as Charles Mosley Commit Day.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back