'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I feel bad for the second guy. Looks like he got knocked out. His body stays in the same position on the way to the ground.

That's a kid. And, although an instinctive reaction, the guy who smacked him is an idiot if he thinks that the kid had enough time to knock the hell out of him then turn back to his game/phone. Now, the guy who starts it, who knows. Probably just an ass.

1422146290_1610540708.gif

BOOM

When is Al Sharpton having a march to stop this injustice?

Reactions: 14 people
Probably when you stop worrying so much about the race of the individuals involved. And, yes, Al Sharpton is a gooberhead. I'll concede that point.

You said gooberhead :biggrin:

:post-4-1090547912:

Sorry...I tend to have the humor of a seven year old at times

Reactions: 2 people
That's a kid. And, although an instinctive reaction, the guy who smacked him is an idiot if he thinks that the kid had enough time to knock the hell out of him then turn back to his game/phone. Now, the guy who starts it, who knows. Probably just an ass.

Its fake nobody hits anyone. It was running in slow motion on my end and it showed where the first guys hand never touches dudes face. The 2nd guy is too far away to have been hit

Also expected in on an unofficial is Charles Mosley. With Tennessee continuing to lead and Mosley making a visit just under a month until his scheduled Oct. 4, announcement it's hard not to like where Tennessee is with him right now.

-VQ

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back