'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

K. I took it your post was regarding his statement of him maybe waiting longer not you preferred williams ahead of him.

If I'm being honest Mosley would be maybe #8-10 on my DT board. Him being a TN kid makes a difference I think to the staff and it should. Not sure we are in a position to be taking project DTs, but I think Charles is a pretty big project.

If I'm being honest Mosley would be maybe #8-10 on my DT board. Him being a TN kid makes a difference I think to the staff and it should. Not sure we are in a position to be taking project DTs, but I think Charles is a pretty big project.

I totally agree needs to lose some bad weight and get a lot stronger. Needs to start dominating against some weaker competition. So far from what I have heard isn't doing that

I totally agree needs to lose some bad weight and get a lot stronger. Needs to start dominating against some weaker competition. So far from what I have heard isn't doing that

Any chance the staff is the culprit behind the end game getting later perhaps not taking his commitment??

We need DT's who can come in and contribute next year right away. Bringing in a JUCO DT like McDowell along with Lambert will be huge.

Yes and we also need DT's for the future.

So 1,2 or 3 more seems to be the question.

The more I think about it the more I think we might be slow playing him.

Barnett and another juco might be all the spots we have.

If so its Barnett and then Mosley

Some Jucos have three years of eligibility left so there isn't as huge a difference between signing them and someone fresh out of high school. You at least get to see them play at a higher level for a year so it helps prevent complete busts as well... which is something we really can't afford right now.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back