'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Yesterday a poster on VQ asked...

1. Do you expect him to make his office visit to Knoxville this weekend like planned?

2. Also gun to your head do you think he commits to the VOLS next week on October 4th? Yes or No

1. I think he's coming in on an unofficial visit this weekend. Trying to talk to him to confirm.

2. I still think Tennessee is in good shape there.

- Fortenberry

Reactions: 1 person
Yesterday a poster on VQ asked...

1. Do you expect him to make his office visit to Knoxville this weekend like planned?

2. Also gun to your head do you think he commits to the VOLS next week on October 4th? Yes or No

- Fortenberry

Good news I think. Why not official if it was already planned??

Next Friday is going to be interesting

What is this about?
Here is his post.

Originally Posted by BurninOrange:
Hendrix. He is another one of those silents. Mosley is a different story. Something went wrong about his recruitment and he is going to be delaying his commitment.
Is Charles Mosely still coming in this weekend and leaning to the Vols?

What is this about?
Is Charles Mosely still coming in this weekend and leaning to the Vols?

Per VQ, Mosley will be here this weekend and still announce on the 4th of October. The VQ crew have basically said its a done deal to UT.

That wannabee insider is just talking out of his ass. He saw Barnett walking down the street, asked him a question about his recruitment, and now all of a sudden that's his claim to fame and he's an insider. Lol I don't care if you make predictions, just be who you are.

Reactions: 4 people
Per VQ, Mosley will be here this weekend and still announce on the 4th of October. The VQ crew have basically said its a done deal to UT.

That wannabee insider is just talking out of his ass. He saw Barnett walking down the street, asked him a question about his recruitment, and now all of a sudden that's his claim to fame and he's an insider. Lol I don't care if you make predictions, just be who you are.

I have never once said I have ran into Barnett. Show me my post to back up your statement. And Mosley is not a so called lock but I will let you all see that and it is certainly not because he doesnt want to be. I only posts what I hear. And I can assure you it is not garbage

I have never once said I have ran into Barnett. Show me my post to back up your statement. And Mosley is not a so called lock but I will let you all see that and it is certainly not because he doesnt want to be. I only posts what I hear. And I can assure you it is not garbage

Ok appreciate your input....

I ride with Hubbs and Fort.

Are you implying our staff will pass on him?

Exactly. I just want him to say it directly so it's on record.

Ya smell me?

I think he did or that is all you will get from him and it does appear to be a dangling modifier...If he commits then something changed at the last minute and if he doesn't then we get here I told ya so....

Some smoke in this thread that we might be holding him off from committing. Nothing from the VQ guys or anybody else confirming that

I don't understand why we would be holding Mosley off from committing because he was one of the top prospects on our board. Maybe the staff sees someone even better in mind.:unsure:

Still want this guy to be a Vol because with a year in the weight room and development and such, he can be a beast,IMO.:twocents:

I don't understand why we would be holding Mosley off from committing because he was one of the top prospects on our board. Maybe the staff sees someone even better in mind.:unsure:

Still want this guy to be a Vol because with a year in the weight room and development and such, he can be a beast,IMO.:twocents:

If its an either or thing I prefer a juco DT instead.. If we pass this is why IMO

Sounds like he has you confused with OrangeHammer

Very interested to see if he shows up today.

Switching from an OV to an unofficial is very odd to me. Would love to hear why that happened

VN Store

Back