'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Agreed but he is supposed to be coming today anyway. That's why I am confused.

Official can be 48 full hours. In this case if he got there today, he would miss a lot of that time. Also they can fly him in, and in this case he was already playing closer to Knoxville last night then some weeks I think.

Official can be 48 full hours. In this case if he got there today, he would miss a lot of that time. Also they can fly him in, and in this case he was already playing closer to Knoxville last night then some weeks I think.

If his game last night was closer then that could be why the change. The Amout of time is irrelevant because in an UOV its unlimited time.

Good catch on the game last night. It was a Columbia which is much closer. That would explain driving over afterward on his on dime and letting us pick up a bigger tab later!

Good info

If his game last night was closer then that could be why the change. The Amout of time is irrelevant because in an UOV its unlimited time.

Good catch on the game last night. It was a Columbia which is much closer. That would explain driving over afterward on his on dime and letting us pick up a bigger tab later!

Good info

I think what he was saying that if he could only be here for a shorter time that he didn't want to waste an OV on it.

His high school game was indeed closer to Knoxville for him. He didn't go home, he drove straight from his game towards Knoxville and stayed in a hotel last night .

I think what the OP is saying is that he won't be able to use the full 48 hours like he could on an official. Assuming he arrives around 10am today, he's likely leaving tonight or possibly tomorrow morning, making his visit 24 hours. 48 hours would be 10am Monday morning, I'm assuming the kid has school Monday morning no?

If he plans an official visit he can fly out after school on a Friday and get to spend the full 48 hours on campus.

Reactions: 1 person
New article up on 247.

Still leader, thinks vols are going to shock a team at some point because of how hard they play, thinks coach jones is perfect coach for this school, still likely to keep his announcement date of 4th but a chance he delays to visit others.

I think last part is more about keeping suspense

“It was great. My first game here and first game this year, so I started off good coming here, meeting all the other recruits and singing ‘Rocky Top,’”

“(I liked) just being in the stadium, just looking around. You just see a whole lot of orange. Looking at the sideline, looking at the players, they were all hyped, and looking at the fans. That’s what I really just liked — just being in there.”

“I haven’t been down to see Auburn or Georgia yet, so I still don’t know how everything (will work),” said Mosley, who has continued to indicate that Tennessee remains just ahead of former front-runner Alabama. “I still think, right now, (it will be) still October 4th. But it may not be. I’ve just got to see.”

“Me and (head) coach (Butch) Jones, we get along very good. Just talking to him, I believe in what he’s telling me and stuff. I believe that he can get it up and running. He’s the perfect coach for this job.

“Just being in this atmosphere and seeing that, that’s what really makes Tennessee number one.”

He said that he is going to the Bama vs. LSU game, but other than that, he doesn't have any other visits planned. He said that he will be back to UT before all is said and done.

If he commits on 10/4, Vol.

If he's going to the Bama LSU game he won't be committing on 10/4. It's pretty clear (Weatherd almost visiting Bama/A&M game) that Butch doesn't want commits taking other visits. If you still want to take visits then you have to wait to commit to UT and then you risk losing your spot.

Reactions: 3 people
If he's going to the Bama LSU game he won't be committing on 10/4. It's pretty clear (Weatherd almost visiting Bama/A&M game) that Butch doesn't want commits taking other visits. If you still want to take visits then you have to wait to commit to UT and then you risk losing your spot.

I keep the stance from what I hear about him not announcing on 10-4 and will not be a part of this class.

UT RECRUITING NEWS ‏@RECRUITINGUT
Based on everything I saw this weekend, I'm 95% sure Charles Mosley will be a Vol. I think it will happen for sure.

VN Store

Back