'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

That limb I jumped out on doesn't look as ridiculous now as before.

IMO he isn't a take now for either us or Bama at this time. We are the ones delaying this thing.

You don't stay such a strong leader for a kid for such a long period of time to only have him delay his decision multiple times without an explanation.

Reactions: 1 person
I think its utterly retarded (and I don't use the word very often at all) to make these negative speculative comments in the thread of a kid who says we are his leader.

I don't remember if Mosely has or not, but other recruits like Mouhon and Weatherd have clearly read these forums.

Any speculative personal comments about a 17 year old kid's work ethic etc. should he kept to yourself, unless you know said recruit personally and he knows who you are.

It has been said many times, even by recruiting services, that his weight is an issue. He is aware that his weight is an issue, but what has he done about it? Look at Orlando Brown. He had bad weight, and he worked his butt off to get into better shape, and it has paid off. He will be a stud for us. Unless Moseley changes his bad habits, they are still bad habits. Unless he gets motivated to lose the bad weight, he will have bad weight. I don't care if we do lead for him, bad habits and lack of motivation is not something this team need. And who knows, if he does read this, it may just motivate him to prove me wrong, and I would love for him to do that, if he is wearing Orange.

VQ was the one thing keeping the confidence level high here. Now not so much!

I am going to make a huge jump and say that IMO Moseley isn't a take right now. Friday without an announcement and that isn't very outlandish IMO.

It's Mosley.

IMO he isn't a take now for either us or Bama at this time. We are the ones delaying this thing.

You don't stay such a strong leader for a kid for such a long period of time to only have him delay his decision multiple times without an explanation.

There is absolutely nothing that gives a hint that we've backed off. Nothing.

There is absolutely nothing that gives a hint that we've backed off. Nothing.

It's been well over a month since he delayed his decision the 1st time stating he needed to take more visits.

The only visit he took was to us during that time iirc.

If taking more visits was the reason for the delay why no more visits??

He's ours. He wants to take a few more visits though and that's why he hasn't committed yet (publicly, at least).

No worries on this one.

He's ours. He wants to take a few more visits though and that's why he hasn't committed yet (publicly, at least).

No worries on this one.

That's a logical explanation until you realize he hasn't taken any visits over the past 5-6 wks. That was a time frame where he said he was going to take visits. He didn't and only visited us.

I have to agree with you Bruin.

If I am wrong and we aren't slow playing him then he is waiting on Bama.

Regardless A juco DT is more important IMO.

This is one that I can honestly say that I would not be upset if we don't land him. I know he plays a couple of positions of need, but his lack of effort to address his weight, screams lack of motivation. I don't want someone that does not give his all for Tennessee, and I don't think he really cares IMO. He just seems like he is along for a free ride. This is JMO, but I think we are in on better guys than Moseley.

I also know that I was one of the ones that said that he might be a silent, but I am not so sure now.

With you on this one....unanswered prayers, sometimes with recruits is the best policy :search: :worship::toast::toast:

It has been said many times, even by recruiting services, that his weight is an issue. He is aware that his weight is an issue, but what has he done about it? Look at Orlando Brown. He had bad weight, and he worked his butt off to get into better shape, and it has paid off. He will be a stud for us. Unless Moseley changes his bad habits, they are still bad habits. Unless he gets motivated to lose the bad weight, he will have bad weight. I don't care if we do lead for him, bad habits and lack of motivation is not something this team need. And who knows, if he does read this, it may just motivate him to prove me wrong, and I would love for him to do that, if he is wearing Orange.

Again, unless you know the kid and know what he is doing, it is idiotic to post negative speculative BS about him on public message boards that are associated with the University of Tennessee.

I'm pretty sure the coaches know better than anybody here what we need and don't need on the team. If he is not working hard, we will stop recruiting him. Until he commits to another school you have to assume he is being recruited by people who know more than you do.

Also, sorry to call out one person. It's just tiring to see this stuff every single time we get a hint of bad news about a recruit.

99% of the time we don't know everything that is going on with these recruits and their recruitment.

Also, sorry to call out one person. It's just tiring to see this stuff every single time we get a hint of bad news about a recruit.

99% of the time we don't know everything that is going on with these recruits and their recruitment.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion whether or not a certain recruit would be right for our program. If he thinks he is overweight and not a take right now, that's his opinion. Is it the opinion of the coaches, who knows?

VN Store

Back