2024 Presidential Race

I'm all for not taking any crap from the media and liberals. Rot in hell? That is exactly why he is not up by more in the polls. He could have left that out. Feeds into the narrative he is only doing this to exact revenge .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Racist policy? Which racist policy are you referring to?

Which racist comments? Please link them--if they exist.
•Mandatory minimum sentences for nonviolent drug offenders
•Civil asset forfeiture
•1994 crime bill
•His support for busing in the south
•Partnering with Jesse Helms in the 70s to propose a measure that would kneecap federal efforts to integrate schools.

His comments:
Latinos in the US resist vaccinations because they’re afraid they’ll be “vaccinated and deported.”

Referring to Obama in 2007 as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

On why Black Americans are hesitant to get vaccinated,“They are used to being experimented on—the tuskegee airmen and others,”(obviously he meant the Tuskegee Experiment, but he’s a dumbass so he confused it with the airmen)

“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

Last edited:
Racist policy? Which racist policy are you referring to?

Which racist comments? Please link them--if they exist.
It's my mistake. It is. I should have known better then to attempt to engage you. I do not think there is another liberal on this board who would pretend to be ignorant of the many racialy problematic policies he has supported. Oof. I will go back to my usual discourse with you.

IMG_2123.gif

It's my mistake. It is. I should have known better then to attempt to engage you. I do not think there is another liberal on this board who would pretend to be ignorant of the many racialy problematic policies he has supported. Oof. I will go back to my usual discourse with you.

View attachment 605172

Answer the question, Ace. You claimed that Biden has made racist comments--and now claim he's supported racist policies. Put forth some
examples, Ace. You seem to be dodging, Ace. You make some blanket accusation and then duck out like a pathetic coward when asked to for an example or two to prove your point, which leads me to believe you can't prove your point. Which would prove that, as is standard with MAGA, you toss out a lot of nonsense that isn't true and cannot be backed up with facts.

This is a fundamental difference between gangster opponents and Biden opponents.. We have facts, you have bull$hit that, like the gangster,
you pull out of a$$ and that has no basis in fact.

Unfortunately, it was Biden who came to the aid of Clarence Thomas during the corrupt justice's confirmation hearing when Anita Hill accused him of sexually harassment. Clearly, Hill was right.

Answer the question, Ace. You claimed that Biden has made racist comments--and now claim he's supported racist policies. Put forth some
examples, Ace. You seem to be dodging, Ace. You make some blanket accusation and then duck out like a pathetic coward when asked to for an example or two to prove your point, which leads me to believe you can't prove your point. Which would prove that, as is standard with MAGA, you toss out a lot of nonsense that isn't true and cannot be backed up with facts.

This is a fundamental difference between gangster opponents and Biden opponents.. We have facts, you have bull$hit that, like the gangster,

Unfortunately, it was Biden who came to the aid of Clarence Thomas during the corrupt justice's confirmation hearing when Anita Hill accused him of sexually harassment. Clearly, Hill was right.
Biden’s History of Getting Away With Racist Remarks

Post 7,429 covered it. Read the thread, as requested, by site administrators.

Reactions: whodeycin85

I'm all for not taking any crap from the media and liberals. Rot in hell? That is exactly why he is not up by more in the polls. He could have left that out. Feeds into the narrative he is only doing this to exact revenge .
It doesn't matter what Trump says or does. You all act as though if there was some magical Saint candidate out there that the media still wouldn't call them racists or chauvinists.

Reactions: whodeycin85
It doesn't matter what Trump says or does. You all act as though if there was some magical Saint candidate out there that the media still wouldn't call them racists or chauvinists.
Any conservative will deal with a dishonest media. The smart ones will avoid having to answer debate questions like " Do you really want your opponent to rot in hell?" or " Your Christmas message was inappropriate for children . How do parents explain what you meant by rot in hell?"

Why give them low hanging fruit?

He continues to shoot himself in the foot.

Any conservative will deal with a dishonest media. The smart ones will avoid having to answer debate questions like " Do you really want your opponent to rot in hell?" or " Your Christmas message was inappropriate for children . How do parents explain what you meant by rot in hell?"

Why give them low hanging fruit?

He continues to shoot himself in the foot.
If it wasn't "rot in hell", they would find something else. It doesn't matter.

"an corrupt" should be "a corrupt"...an is used in sentences before another vowel, i.e. an apple

As a general rule, this is correct. Like anything else in the English language, there are exceptions. I have already corrected her for the same thing...shockingly she did not listen. At any rate, she shouldn't be trying to correct other folks grammar. Pots and kettles etc.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back