2024 Presidential Race

Sorry, there's no way I believe he said that based on that tweet. Gonna need some audio/video

It’s true, the catch is he was quoting someone else. But many on here have told us it’s evil to say the world even if you’re quoting someone else or reading

Not a fan of using 2023 sensibilities with those from 40 years ago.

Yeah, I have no problem with it. But I also had no problem with the Joe Rogan video that many of our libs said was evil because he said the actual n word when discussing the word itself. Many on here told us it was never acceptable for any reason

I don't believe she is a racist or ignorant. She knows what the civil war was fought over. She is from South Carolina and she chose her words wisely so as not to upset her base. It's not her that is racist, it's a large portion of her constituents that she doesn't want to upset. But she needs their vote.

So she’s not a racist but she’s pandering to her base of racists? Am I interpreting this correctly?

So she’s not a racist but she’s pandering to her base of racists? Am I interpreting this correctly?

Yes, that is it--she doesn't want to upset the MAGA clods. We've seen it with most GOP pols--hard to watch, really. Look at poor Pence.

Yeah, I have no problem with it. But I also had no problem with the Joe Rogan video that many of our libs said was evil because he said the actual n word when discussing the word itself. Many on here told us it was never acceptable for any reason
All true

Tolerated racism by the left when it’s one of them. Hunter’s emails had plenty of the word but here we are as business as usual.

I don't believe she is a racist or ignorant. She knows what the civil war was fought over. She is from South Carolina and she chose her words wisely so as not to upset her base. It's not her that is racist, it's a large portion of her constituents that she doesn't want to upset. But she needs their vote.
Her son in-law is black, she’s of Indian decent and she removed the confederate flag from the capital. Not sure the “I’m don’t believe she is racist” is in play here.

Maine secretary of state blocks Trump from 2024 primary ballot​

Maine's Democratic secretary of state removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 primary ballot on Thursday.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back