2024 Presidential Race

“The limited records the committee obtained show that while Donald Trump was in office, he received more than $5.5m from the Chinese government and Chinese state-owned enterprises, as well as millions more from 19 other foreign governments including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Malaysia, through just four of the more than 500 entities he owned.”

I'll bet you could find details if you looked.

You jabronies are working overtime.

I'm looking forward to you MAGA goofs crying more about Biden's Ukraine grift.

You'd get a lot further as an honest broker with a semblance of objectivity about this topic. We know Biden is guilty and they had no product or service to sell.

You'd get a lot further as an honest broker with a semblance of objectivity about this topic. We know Biden is guilty and they had no product or service to sell.

Your mistake is believing I think Biden is innocent of selling access. I think Joe is a scumbag and hope he gets what's coming to him. The difference here is that I can admit it - you MAGA goofs refuse to look in the mirror and would rather watch him burn it all down that admit you were wrong about him.

Objectivity? Take a lap kiddo.

Your mistake is believing I think Biden is innocent of selling access. I think Joe is a scumbag and hope he gets what's coming to him. The difference here is that I can admit it - you MAGA goofs refuse to look in the mirror and would rather watch him burn it all down that admit you were wrong about him.

Objectivity? Take a lap kiddo.

You don't have to be so sensitive about it.

It's easy to dunk on Joe now. The real question is did you vote for Biden and by extension his MALA agenda?

Nope.

But would it matter? You MAGA guys are 'dunking' on Biden for selling out to Ukraine and whistling past the graveyard when it comes out the Donny has been getting rich of off China.

You brought up objectivity, where is yours?

“The limited records the committee obtained show that while Donald Trump was in office, he received more than $5.5m from the Chinese government and Chinese state-owned enterprises, as well as millions more from 19 other foreign governments including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Malaysia, through just four of the more than 500 entities he owned.”

Basically the same story 4 times. Jamie Raskins? Lol.

Your journalists. A who's who of partisan hacks. You can do better junior.

The last one X profile I couldn't pull up. Probably a Chinese plant.

Basically the same story 4 times. Jamie Raskins? Lol.

Your journalists. A who's who of partisan hacks. You can do better junior.

The last one X profile I couldn't pull up. Probably a Chinese plant.

I find it amusing that you called all of these sources hacks for reporting the story without actually addressing the content of the story - only to cite twitter randos?

Jesus H.

I find it amusing that you called all of these sources hacks for reporting the story without actually addressing the content of the story - only to cite twitter randos?

Jesus H.

Those twitter/X randos are the writers of your articles.

Those twitter/X randos are the writers of your articles.

Ha, I didn't even look at your twitter links. Busted.

To my point, you're attacking the messenger because you don't like the message.

Tell me more about being an honest broker of objectivity.

Ha, I didn't even look at your twitter links. Busted.

To my point, you're attacking the messenger because you don't like the message.

Tell me more about being an honest broker of objectivity.

Yes, I think the source of this accusation is a clown like Adam Schiff.

For most of its history, courts have rarely substantively analyzed or interpreted the Foreign Emoluments Clause.1 During the administration of President Donald Trump, however, a number of private parties, state attorneys general, and Members of Congress sued the President based on alleged violations of both the Foreign Emoluments Clause and the Domestic Emoluments Clause2 (collectively, the Emoluments Clauses). Three major federal lawsuits concerning the Emoluments Clauses were filed against President Trump.3 Over nearly four years, these cases progressed through the lower federal courts, resulting in the first significant judicial decisions on the Emoluments Clauses.

Yes, I think the source of this accusation is a clown like Adam Schiff.

For most of its history, courts have rarely substantively analyzed or interpreted the Foreign Emoluments Clause.1 During the administration of President Donald Trump, however, a number of private parties, state attorneys general, and Members of Congress sued the President based on alleged violations of both the Foreign Emoluments Clause and the Domestic Emoluments Clause2 (collectively, the Emoluments Clauses). Three major federal lawsuits concerning the Emoluments Clauses were filed against President Trump.3 Over nearly four years, these cases progressed through the lower federal courts, resulting in the first significant judicial decisions on the Emoluments Clauses.

The source of the accusation were the records the committee saw.

Interesting. So people from other countries paid Trump to stay at his various resorts/hotels?

What did they pay Biden for?

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back