2024 WNBA Discussion Thread

Reese was always going to succeed, if she never had to switch shooting hands she would be even better at this point, and was still the number 2 player in the country while playing with her off hand, show me another player in her class that would have made it this far. She’s been a Champion at every level and is a winner. Please so t u guys just talk about the players that were picked before her in the draft, no reason to talk about someone that went 7th and is the underdog.
She’s 6-11 right now. May need revisit the every level phase until further notice of WNBA title. Not sure picked 7th qualifies as underdog, believe that is reserved for undrafted or maybe late 2nd round.

Reese was always going to succeed, if she never had to switch shooting hands she would be even better at this point, and was still the number 2 player in the country while playing with her off hand, show me another player in her class that would have made it this far. She’s been a Champion at every level and is a winner. Please so t u guys just talk about the players that were picked before her in the draft, no reason to talk about someone that went 7th and is the underdog.

Right, so stop bringing her up. Nobody cares about Angel outside of her weird niche fanbase.

Who also think outfits should decide ROTY. Just cringe. Yikes.

She’s 6-11 right now. May need revisit the every level phase until further notice of WNBA title. Not sure picked 7th qualifies as underdog, believe that is reserved for undrafted or maybe late 2nd round.
They were picked to finish last in the league, since they have the worse roster. They are overachieving and have a chance for a playoff spot that nobody gave them a chance to make. It’s not like they gave multiple all stars or even one all star on their team. Add 2 all stars like certain teams have and this team will be close to the top of the league.

Right, so stop bringing her up. Nobody cares about Angel outside of her weird niche fanbase.

Who also think outfits should decide ROTY. Just cringe. Yikes.
Bro I’ll bring her up whenever I want, and stop replying to me because I don’t like u. And nobody cares about Clark so stop bringing up someone that’s never won at any level. No reason to reply either. Oh and I don’t care about ROTY, Reese only cares about Championships.

Last edited:
Reese is the 7th pick in the draft, she shouldn’t even be talked about for ROTY, please focus that award on the players they were drafted before her and just let her keep grinding.

Bro I’ll bring her up whenever I want, and stop replying to me because I don’t like u. And nobody cares about Clark so stop bringing up so bribe that’s never won at any level. No reason to reply either. Oh and I don’t care about ROTY, Reese only cares about Championships.

Awww you’re up in your feelings this morning.

I don’t give a dang if you like me or not. So there is that.

Reactions: Coach Jumper
Are you ok Dark Phoenix? Nobody cares about CC? Only sellouts just about anywhere she has played the last 2 years. And I could go on and on, but you won't listen because every argument with you has to be an AR vs CC discussion. And why AR is better or ignored or judged. It's not mentally healthy to be so adamant against CC, when she clearly has numerous fans. I personally like watching CC and AR play, so I don't need any AR hating from you. Reading your post for a few months or so now has me worried for your mental health. Or your getting paid somehow to defend AR at every single turn.

They were picked to finish last in the league, since they have the worse roster. They are overachieving and have a chance for a playoff spot that nobody gave them a chance to make. It’s not like they gave multiple all stars or even one all star on their team. Add 2 all stars like certain teams have and this team will be close to the top of the league.
Underachieving based on how they finished last year. At least you’re consistent in your excuses to praise. So based on your first line, did AR make them better or worse?

Are you ok Dark Phoenix? Nobody cares about CC? Only sellouts just about anywhere she has played the last 2 years. And I could go on and on, but you won't listen because every argument with you has to be an AR vs CC discussion. And why AR is better or ignored or judged. It's not mentally healthy to be so adamant against CC, when she clearly has numerous fans. I personally like watching CC and AR play, so I don't need any AR hating from you. Reading your post for a few months or so now has me worried for your mental health. Or you’re getting paid somehow to defend AR at every single turn.
I’m not against Clark at all, as for sellout last it’s media created. Indiana is the only team they push and promote every game, without all the media pushing them it wouldn’t be like that. Give other popular players the same push and promotion and watch the number go up.
IMG_6161.jpegIMG_6163.jpeg

Underachieving based on how they finished last year. At least you’re consistent in your excuses to praise. So based on your first line, did AR make them better or worse?
She made them better, they were picked to finish last in the league. They loss 3 starters from last years 15 win team, including Finals MVP Kahleah Copper. Without them they probably would have won 2 games all season.

They were picked to finish last in the league, since they have the worse roster
That's just ridiculous. The Sparks, Wings and Mystics have far, far worse rosters, mostly due to injury.

That said, I think everyone should post what they want about whom they want as long as it's WNBA related. We're free to skip or read. Not sure why that's hard.

She made them better, they were picked to finish last in the league. They loss 3 starters from last years 15 win team, including Finals MVP Kahleah Copper. Without them they probably would have won 2 games all season.
So again, you’re consistent in your praise and excuses. They are still behind where they finished last season and have a chance to still finish last or at the bottom 1-3.

Bro I’ll bring her up whenever I want, and stop replying to me because I don’t like u. And nobody cares about Clark so stop bringing up so bribe that’s never won at any level. No reason to reply either. Oh and I don’t care about ROTY, Reese only cares about Championships.

angel reese idol3.jpg

Reactions: chuckiepoo
That's just ridiculous. The Sparks, Wings and Mystics have far, far worse rosters, mostly due to injury.

That said, I think everyone should post what they want about whom they want as long as it's WNBA related. We're free to skip or read. Not sure why that's hard.
I said to start the season they were picked to finish last based on the roster, the Sky also have injuries. Dearica and Arike are still better than any player on the Sky. The mystics and the Sky are probably the closest with Shakira Austin out. We all know u can’t account for injuries.

Disrupts your agenda in the “let the hate begin”. But I’ll take it you didn’t notice.
Well certain people on here do hate her, so I’m showing that a person can rise above the hate and still get acknowledged for their greatness.

Well certain people on here do hate her, so I’m showing that a person can rise above the hate and still get acknowledged for their greatness.
Sure, if their greatness is defined by one ethnicity as the criteria. Not sure that’s rising. Well deserved regardless of the rules of entry.

Why even bring up ethnicity? But since u want to bring it up, which ethnicity controls the other awards?
It’s a BET award, so it spoke for itself. I just pointed out your lack of attention to detail.

Which awards are we you directly referencing?

VN Store

Back