2024 WNBA Discussion Thread

Indy playing the Mercury on Ion TV, Clark may set all kind of records bc Phoenix brought their dgaf team, esp on D. Not even pretending to try so far. They're once again without the icon of selfishness DT, who abandoned her team a few games ago to prepare to hog a sinful 6th Olympic spot fm someone more deserving. More importantly, they're without Cloud, their pg and engine. Indy should win this easily, shame on them if they don't.

Late game on Ion should be a good one, Jordy's Storm against the Lynx. It's a game the Storm really need this win.

Reactions: Amb3096
I'll tell you that bc Phoenix is laying down big time. Kind of shameful to watch.

They’re just too short handed without Cloud and Taurasi. Copper is going to have to guard Clark more and that takes her out of her offensive game.

Indy playing the Mercury on Ion TV, Clark may set all kind of records bc Phoenix brought their dgaf team, esp on D. Not even pretending to try so far. They're once again without the icon of selfishness DT, who abandoned her team a few games ago to prepare to hog a sinful 6th Olympic spot fm someone more deserving. More importantly, they're without Cloud, their pg and engine. Indy should win this easily, shame on them if they don't.

Late game on Ion should be a good one, Jordy's Storm against the Lynx. It's a game the Storm really need this win.

You can’t deny the magnet that is Clark has a lot to do with what happened to the Phoenix D. She has a knack for ending up with 4 players around her and 3 open teammates. It’s really fun to watch.

Announcer being kinda saying Phoenix knocking Indiana off their rhythm. Sides took care of that, she is her teams own worst enemy. She stays playing power games in the middle of games, super dumb.

don't know if I've ever seen a "professional" team as lazy on D as the Mercury right now. Indy should be ashamed if they don't break every offensive record.

Now BG is out for the rest of the game. Why couldn't the Mercury have tanked like this against the Sparks last week?

Last edited:
don't know if I've ever seen a "professional" team as lazy on D as the Mercury right now. Indy should be ashamed if they don't break every offensive record.

Now BG is out for the rest of the game. Why couldn't the Mercury have tanked like this against the Sparks last week?

Yeah they’re just phoning this one in. Especially since BG went down. Still fun to watch lol.

Clark putting Cunningham in jail with the handle was neat.

GREAT game so far out in Seattle! Both teams are hustling and looking focused. Love it!

Oh, and I've been impressed by Juhasz (sp?) this season. She put on some weight and it has really made her more effective in the paint. That bank shot she made from the baseline was insanely athletic. Good for her.

But the coolest thing is how much praise Jordy has received before and during the game. Really good for her! 🧡💚

Good grief.. will it ever end?
Caitlin Clark's teammates hate her and are conspiring against her, in cahoots with the Deep State and the Illuminati!. THREE times Clark has gotten to 13 assists only to have her so-called teammates miss the shot that would give her the record breaking 14. Bad luck? Mere probabilities? HA! Connect the dots people; Read the signs!!!

If you spell S.T.O.P.C.A.I.T.L.I.N backwards and hold it up to a mirror it still spells STOPCAITLIN! What more proof does anyone need to dispel any doubts about the diabolical existence of the international anti-Clark conspiracy!!!

Last edited:
Caitlin Clark's teammates hate her and are conspiring against her, in cahoots with the Deep State and the Illuminati!. THREE times Clark has gotten to 13 assists only to have her so-called teammates miss the shot that would give her the record breaking 14. Bad luck? Mere probabilities? HA! Connect the dots people; Read the signs!!!

If you spell S.T.O.P.C.A.I.T.L.I.N backwards and hold it up to a mirror it still spells STOPCAITLIN! What more proof does anyone need to dispel any doubts about the diabolical existence of the international anti-Clark conspiracy!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣, hilarious.

Reactions: madtownvol
I am sure it's happened before but the Lynx might only have 1 player score in double figures. That has to be rare, if ever taken place

Now that the game is over, only McBride scored in double figures. No other player scored more than 7, and no other player made more than 2 FGs. Collier out shouldn't have made that big of a difference. Last game Minnesota beat NY, the leading team in the W.

Chicago Sky are in a fairly close game with the NY Liberty. Game had been tied with 2:30 minutes to go but Sky got outscored on a 9-0 run before half time. Most importantly, Angel Reece is on pace for another double-double.

In related news, the scientists who manage the doomsday clock announced today that it will immediately move to midnight if Angel Reese wins the WNBA ROY.

Also, the United Nations released its annual report on the five greatest threats facing humanity. They are:

1. Nuclear Armageddon
2. Angel Reese’s post-game press conferences
3. A viral pandemic that transforms the infected into flesh eating zombies
4. Angel Reese’s pregame fashion displays
And a tie for 5th
5. A giant asteroid cataclysmically slamming into the Earth
Angel Reese's social media posts suggesting she is making the WNBA more popular

Last edited:
Reactions: brittannica

That's cute..

VN Store

Back