4-20 de facto Pot observance day

"The worst"

Lol. Ricky, Ricky, Ricky... you're way out of your element here, bro.
I am saying smoking it is worse for the body than eating edibles (at least the ones made properly, not by Johnny in the back alley) because there's cancer issues added

Weed should be legal.

It's basically like the perfect beer minus the hang over.

You can literally blow your brains out with the stuff at a party and wake up the next day in the chair you fell asleep in and feel fine.

The munchies side effect it legit though. It's no joke.

So I hear.....

Weed should be legal for the medicinal benefits alone. Not sure how anyone can argue that it clearly helps some with medical problems. It's not for everyone, but it is for some.

lol yes as someone who once was on a drug task force for law enforcement, then participated in drug addiction counseling as well as helping create an innovative hospital program for drug addicted patients that has worked so well that Level 1 trauma centers all over the country have come to copy it, and all while teaching hundreds of RNs and physicians about drug addiction, usage, behaviors and legal responses to it both from a LE standpoint and a healthcare standpoint, I might know a "little" about the subject :cool:

ohhh law enforcement, that explains it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
And I'm all for taxation as long as we get quality product. People will pay for quality.

I bet someone could make a mint with a marijuana-based cuisine restaurant. It would be an experience. Just have to figure out the safety logistics.

ohhh law enforcement, that explains it :rolleyes:
So do you think your trying a little weed while in your community college outweighs my experience with drug addiction? I mean one of us has been mentioned in an article in a national publication about healthcare and dealing with drug addiction and has ALSO taught this following speakers such as Dr. Bass at a Regional conference.

And you posted about your experience of smoking once on a message board

The only people who dont like weed are the people who have never tried it.

Weed should be legal.

It's basically like the perfect beer minus the hang over.

You can literally blow your brains out with the stuff at a party and wake up the next day in the chair you fell asleep in and feel fine.

The munchies side effect it legit though. It's no joke.

So I hear.....
I've never felt fine the next day after sleeping in a chair.

Reactions: hog88
So do you think your trying a little weed while in your community college outweighs my experience with drug addiction? I mean one of us has been mentioned in an article in a national publication about healthcare and dealing with drug addiction and has ALSO taught this following speakers such as Dr. Bass at a Regional conference.

No, I dont know everything about weed, thank God. But everything you've posted on the subject has been wrong or obvious so obviously your training or something is flawed. everyone here is telling you you are wrong. but okay, expert lol

The only people who dont like weed are the people who have never tried it.
BS i've tried it, it's just pointless...i have tried cigarettes too once, just stupidity

anyone who feels they have to recreationally use drugs every day to make their lives happier has bigger issues they need to work on...I say the same thing for people who drink alcohol every single day or smoke cigarettes or eat and become obese or play video games 20 hours a day...

Most people mature out of that stage and live productive lives, and don't need false crutches

No, I dont know everything about weed, thank God. But everything you've posted on the subject has been wrong or obvious so obviously your training or something is flawed. everyone is telling you you are wrong
Please post one statement I made which was not factual

Lol yeah right. You post way too much on here for that.

I could care less whats taxed or not, people still made illegal and dangerous moonshine and stuff, it just became regionalized because the Mafia which controlled bootlegging moved onto other criminal activity, because it was so widespread there was no way for even them to control it.

Narcotics are different, heroin and meth and cocaine aren't just gonna be in every corner drug store and house and easily available to everyone even if made legal. Gangs have NOTHING else to fall back on other than regular extortions, robberies, smuggling, etc so they will continue to try to undercut "legal" weed and promote it as weak and inefficient candy to drug addicts.. And it will work as addicts' tolerance grows and the amount of THC or other drugs does not.

I can't wait to see the negative underground marketing campaigns that the gangs in my area come up with.

I bet someone could make a mint with a marijuana-based cuisine restaurant. It would be an experience. Just have to figure out the safety logistics.

I always thought if you made a cool snack bar business you could only build them across or next to the dispensaries and piggy back off that for a lot of monies

BS i've tried it, it's just pointless...i have tried cigarettes too once, just stupidity

anyone who feels they have to recreationally use drugs every day to make their lives happier has bigger issues they need to work on...I say the same thing for people who drink alcohol every single day or smoke cigarettes or eat and become obese or play video games 20 hours a day...

Most people mature out of that stage and live productive lives, and don't need false crutches
Everybody has issues. How much time do you spend on VN citing your opinions as facts? See. Issues. We all have them Ricky. We just cope in different ways.

You are talking about addictive personalities.

Not really the topic.

Pot is only addictive to those with addictive personalities who would get addicted to anything....even crossword puzzles..

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back