Arian Foster admits to taking money at UT...

He's a scumbag. Not only is he attempting to harm his university, the school that gave him an opportunity to play college football and prepare for the NFL where he could make millions, but he also betrayed its fans.

Not to mention the coach who gave him food when he was hungry.

tumblr_ll51tbLesd1qbs5kvo1_500.gif

I'm not defending Foster for throwing UT under the bus like this at all. I'm merely defending him for taking the tacos in the first place.

That I get. His pompous self hitting the airwaves to bemoan his pitiful college existence is straight BS though.

The bottom line he shouldn't have taken the money or tacos. If missing one meal is going to cause him to go hungry til the next team luncheon then tough. What next he comes out and says the reason he fumbled all the time was because he was hungry and his stomach could take it anymore?

is he a scumbag that betrayed his school and fans because he took money or only because he admitted it? If you personally knew it happened yet Arian said nothing would you hold the same opinion of him?

He's a jerk for playing both sides of the equation at the expense of UT.

Reactions: 2 people
If something happens to us after Johnny football signed all those helmets, then there is something wrong with the NCAA, not AF talking about eating tacos and taking rent checks.

Doesn't the NCAA may have a rule the preventing athletes from having a job? Their lame attempt to prevent athletes from cush jobs where alumni pay lots to do little.

Either way, doesn't a full ride include a meal ticket to the training table?
Student athletes can work during the school year.

So he gets his college paid for and it still wasn't good enough? I have a hard time believing he had absolutely NOTHING to eat. I can't imagine what he would of done if he actually had to pay for everything like most other students.

Reactions: 1 person
My point was, if their lives are so tough during football season, it isn't because of their demanding study schedule.

It's because of the combination of their football and study schedule. I'm not saying it's tough, I'm saying it's hectic. That's not debatable.

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS
RT @taniaganguli Arian Foster: "I feel like I shouldn't have to run from the ncaa anymore" #Texans #Vols

Well it's past the statute of limitations so he can say whatever he wants. However, given what I know of how well fed our guys are I do have a hard time believing they were hungry. More likely they wanted beer money or something else not available through their volcards.

Reactions: 2 people
He only fumbled like 3 times the whole time he was at Tennessee.

5. Unfortunately, they were all at crucial times. As in, close games. Penn State- I believe we were down 3 in the second half and they returned it for TD, and we were driving. South Carolina 2005- fumbled on 6 inch line; first win for Carolina in a while. Florida- we had made a comeback and made a stop; fumbled on own 10. UCLA- we were up late in the second half and driving to seal it. He also had a fumble against Carolina in 2007 late where our lineman recovered it 10 yards upfield. If Carolina recovers, we lose and don't make SECCG.

It is what it is. But, you can recover from a fumble in blowout wins. But, unfortunately, Arian had some fumbles at some critical times.

VN Store

Back