Arian Foster admits to taking money at UT...

afoster_Tenn2005.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I think Foster is very prideful and sometimes his arrogance gets him in trouble. Let's just hope his arrogance doesn't cost the school and football program another investigation.

why say somethiung now? wait 20 years. we just trying to make a comeback. if we get ivestigated i'll be upset.

ESPN.com poll of 14.752 votes from around the country:

62% say it didn't matter that he got extra benefits.

They get plenty of food at Gibbs, complaining about food is comical. Hey Arian I ate ramen for months on end while I paid for school and worked. Nobody gave me free food, I knew there was a reason for all the hate towards him when he was here. The money he took was probably to fumble at the worst times to throw games. I don't understand how he understood the reporter since she wasn't speaking pterodactyl!!! GTFO

Reactions: 3 people
What a lying POS. What did you blow your scholarship money and away game per diem on so that you couldn't even feed your perodactyl talking ass.

It's one thing to argue players should be paid. It's another to lie and say you have no food to eat.

Reactions: 2 people
Total BS, there's plenty of food at Gibbs for any athlete on campus. Wonder what he was doing with the extra money then? Let me guess, spent it on women or drugs! The way his senior year went bust, probably both!

Reactions: 2 people
You made my point. You arent going to the games and buying tickets and food and souvenirs because of Arian Foster. You are buying them because of University of Tennessee football. It wouldnt matter what the name on the back of the jersey is, you would still go to the games. So the university isnt making money off the player, they are making money off the brand name. They are making money off the loyalty of fans to the program.

Absolutely correct!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Total BS, there's plenty of food at Gibbs for any athlete on campus. Wonder what he was doing with the extra money then? Let me guess, spent it on women or drugs! The way his senior year went bust, probably both!

Dude was obviously shaving points...

If you live off campus and no meal plan on full ride (on athletic scholarship) you got (as of 2004) about $800. Plus, every road trip $60 a day per diem and you generally pocket all of it because meals are taken care of.

Plus his mom came from out west for every home game yet he had no money to eat? There is not an ex vol that i hate more than this guy.

Reactions: 3 people
Seems some are missing the big picture. NCAA and each school profits heavily off the backs of the players. The brand isn't anything without the guys on the field every game.

VN Store

Back