Arian Foster admits to taking money at UT...

Money for food? Athletes are given food vouchers for the cafeteria. Which has damn good food. Everyone knows this.

Arian is a piece of garbage. This is the last thing we need right now.

I saw him drivin around campus in a pimped out Escalade plenty of times.

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Poor UT football players. Gimme a ****n break.
I'd have to second this! A lot of Our players have had pretty nice rides, but can't eat? Lol

Reactions: 2 people
.Anybody think that since he is not scared. He will name names?

Last edited:
Yep. Strong had an excellent burger though :eek:lol:

Oh Hell yes!.....Sophies was awesome....went with a group of guys from Hess all the time in early 90's. We'd start with two double cheeseburgers and fries a glass of whole milk, and make salads loaded down with dressing eggs and cheese ham.....maybe some veggies in there somewhere with another glass of whole milk.....then as a second course would hit the line for meat and three with another glass of whole milk, then we'd make some sundays (milk optional).........scenery at Strong was nice as well...

Strangely enough best shape of my life, Walked everywhere.

Just saw a 20 second clip on him on the local news with someone asking him about this.

He stated outright that no coach ever gave him money. Think he understands he has shot his mouth off again.

Just saw a 20 second clip on him on the local news with someone asking him about this.

He stated outright that no coach ever gave him money. Think he understands he has shot his mouth off again.
Yep, I'm afraid he buried UT football for the next 10 years!

There is not an ex vol that i hate more than this guy.

I have defended Foster in the past but no more. Why do this? If it is to shed light on a practice that you think is wrong (taking money from boosters) than I can see the moral position. But why come out and say this now, and then say there's really nothing wrong with it even though you know it is a violation!!??? The only motive I see for this is specifically to hurt the University of Tennessee. I'll be interested to see if Foster responds to these criticisms, but I think he has accomplished his goal.

Needed money for food when he is on athletic scholarship? Really? I throw the BS flag on that. I would more than likely think he needed money for drinkin' and smokin' treats other than "food".

Reactions: 6 people
This is a HUGE problem for UT. I don't see any reason the NCAA won't vacate every single win where Foster played. While his time on campus may not have been a great time for UT, it just sucks.

This is a HUGE problem for UT. I don't see any reason the NCAA won't vacate every single win where Foster played. While his time on campus may not have been a great time for UT, it just sucks.

If there is no proof there is nothing the ncaa can do.

So what. Him saying it is just one person's words. Where's the money trail? The receipts? Etc.

Try being a little sensible.
make your mind up Boss... no he didn't , so what ... either he did or he didn't and he Did! He is by far the one UT Player I will Boo every time I see him

Actually I think this is kind of a positive spin on the situation. He didn't have any money for food. An athlete has to eat. He did it out of necessity (at least at first). I don't think this is going to have any effect on the program.

No food? A division 1 football player? Training table anyone? Ridiculous.

Who doesn't take money on the side anymore? It's expected at BCS schools.

Well yeah, and who doesn't cheat on their wives any more?, and ... etc, etc. Fact is, Arian, you signed a contract. You get: free tuition, free room, free food, free books, free housing, free..all kinds of stuff...except you have to pay for it ..in practice, performance, work ethic on the gridiron, etc. Sorry you didn't perform your duties all that well at UT, but hey, it paid off for you in the long run. Hope your NFL millions helped compensate you for your UT hardships.

VN Store

Back