Baby Boomers U.S. Worst Generation?

I don't know how old you are, but let's hear some of the fantastic things you've given the world that surpasses what the boomers have done?
Are you not following along? He claimed the boomers put a man on the moon. Turns out that's stretching the truth since the oldest boomer would have been 23-24yo at the time

Example of my gen

_103330503_musk3.jpg

Are you not following along? He claimed the boomers put a man on the moon. Turns out that's stretching the truth since the oldest boomer would have been 23-24yo at the time

Example of my gen

View attachment 366709
Boomers played a part, and I think a not so small one. But I'll give you your win as it is what my wife calls an 'old person' argument.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
Boomers played a part, and I think a not so small one. But I'll give you your win as it is what my wife calls an 'old person' argument.
The oldest were barely out of college. How big a part did those teenagers really play?

The oldest were barely out of college. How big a part did those teenagers really play?
Bigger than you give them credit for. Duck Duck a guy named "John Aaron". He saved the mission and he was 24.

Yes the vast majority were older WW2 era people. (And mostly at the END of that era) But you minimize those young ones (boomers) that contributed bigly.

You can have the last word.

Bigger than you give them credit for. Duck Duck a guy named "John Aaron". He saved the mission and he was 24.

Yes the vast majority were older WW2 era people. (And mostly at the END of that era) But you minimize those young ones (boomers) that contributed bigly.

You can have the last word.
I didn't minimize, you exaggerated greatly

Why don't you list out the things that your generation did that surpasses the boomer generation.
Go look it up. I posted a pic earlier to get you started

how could we ever surpass the war on drugs, poverty, Iraq, ACA, debt, deficits?

I watched it live from work. Oh yeah, the worthless boomers were working by then.

This isn't a personal attack but that's a really low bar.

I started working at 14 at little caesar.

Real men work.

Not all boomers are evil either but as a whole the generation did screw this country hard. The debt alone we will be left with is insane.

Two things I see about this conversation, it was started and is perpetuated by a bunch of little ungrateful *****. The use of 20/10 hindsight is the ONLY thing you base your argument on. If it wasn't for boomers, you wouldn't ****ing be here. You would have probably done the same things we did. Second, if you want to use your generations as examples, your pushy asses would be speaking Chinese by now and knowing what I know about most of you, I wouldn't have wanted to follow you.

Two things I see about this conversation, it was started and is perpetuated by a bunch of little ungrateful *****. The use of 20/10 hindsight is the ONLY thing you base your argument on. If it wasn't for boomers, you wouldn't ****ing be here. You would have probably done the same things we did. Second, if you want to use your generations as examples, your pushy asses would be speaking Chinese by now and knowing what I know about most of you, I wouldn't have wanted to follow you.

Which generation sold the US out to China with unfair trade?

Boomers did alot of good but the trade and debt situations were not handled well.

Which generation sold the US out to China with unfair trade?

Boomers did alot of good but the trade and debt situations were not handled well.
And yet, your generation most likely would have done the same without the benefit of hindsight. This is where your constant revisiting of this subject becomes tiresome and much like the generations that followed ours, ungrateful and spoiled.

Ask yourself, would our generation not do things differently knowing what we know now?

Reactions: AM64
And yet, your generation most likely would have done the same without the benefit of hindsight. This is where your constant revisiting of this subject becomes tiresome and much like the generations that followed ours, ungrateful and spoiled.

Ask yourself, would our generation not do things differently knowing what we know now?

I think some would do things differently.

The ones who carved the current situation I dont think so.

Reactions: AM64

Then it isn't the generation, its the pieces of **** that run for office and make policy. Exactly the same as the generations that followed ours. However, as a percentage, the last couple of generations probably have more worthless people than ours.

I'd have to agree with you on selling out to China. Greed transcends generations. If the people participating in that charade really thought China was a market, then you have to add stupid to greed, and still neither characteristic is confined to any generation.

Reactions: NEO and 82_VOL_83
Then it isn't the generation, its the pieces of **** that run for office and make policy. Exactly the same as the generations that followed ours. However, as a percentage, the last couple of generations probably have more worthless people than ours.

We disagree but that's ok.

This isn't a personal attack but that's a really low bar.

I started working at 14 at little caesar.

Real men work.

Not all boomers are evil either but as a whole the generation did screw this country hard. The debt alone we will be left with is insane.
got some news for you--Obama increased the debt by 8.9 trillion dollars and the way ole Joe is going he will blow that number out of the water--and if you look at the voting demographics the boomers did not put either one of those guys in office.

Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back