Bill Self should...

that's fine, you have your opinion.. but i really think that davidson is the real deal. Davidson by 5. curry with 35

Kudos to you for being brave enough to post that prediction. I think you're wrong by about 20 points the opposite way. I really hope you're here tomorrow night and Monday regardless of the outcome.

that's fine, you have your opinion.. but i really think that davidson is the real deal. Davidson by 5. curry with 35
You do understand that KU puts 6 future NBA players on the court every night, right?

Curry is going to get absolutely abused by Rush, Chalmers, Collins, Robinson...heck, even Case if he gets enough playing time.

You do understand that KU puts 6 future NBA players on the court every night, right?

Curry is going to get absolutely abused by Rush, Chalmers, Collins, Robinson...heck, even Case if he gets enough playing time.

yes i do. i also understand that Davidson has played UNC, DUKE, and UCLA in the regular season to prep for this tourney. They'll be ready...

get himself some body paint and garish sport jackets. Despite the fact his resume and accomplishments dwarf those of The Sainted Bruce Pearl, there are some on this board who would have you believe they are actually in the same league as coaches. Looks like Bill needs to work on his self promotion skills.

Will Bill Self ever be in the same league as Billy Donovan?

This has to be the most ironic post I've read on here in a while. Everyone that read it got a good chuckle. Good one.

look closely IE, they are chuckling. In fact they are laughing. The only problem is that they are most definitely laughing at you. You really think UCLA, UNC, KU and Duke expect a Final Four every year? That's absolutely preposterous.

Shouldn't Bill atleast make one Final Four before comparing?

Why do we need to do that? This thread started off comparing Pearl to Self...don't see that Pearl has had the years under his belt at UT that Self has at KU.

Using the National Championship Trophy as a barometer....then yes.

I am asking about who is the better coach. Use whatever barometer you want. If I were choosing between hiring Self and Donovan...I would hire Self. But use whatever barometer you wish.

Why do we need to do that? This thread started off comparing Pearl to Self...don't see that Pearl has had the years under his belt at UT that Self has at KU.

/quote]

I was referring to the Self/Billy D comparison

Yes, I know. I did the Self/Donovan comparison to show that it isn't simply as easy as whose resume "dwarfs" another's. My assumption is Hat would think Self is a better coach than Donovan. Perhaps I am wrong, maybe he doesn't.

VN Store

Back