Bishop should be #2 back

Sit a year to allow him to recuperate is a ridiculous take, he sat a year because he was injured.
He had waaay too many carries in HS.
Heupel is actually taking care of him. Unlike whoever the hell his HS was.

CJH gets paid millions a year and sees these kids every day. Let him decide who gets the carries and who is RB1, RB2, RB3. Doesn't matter if he's a walk on or 5 star. It's stupid to see a kid touch the ball 5 times and proclaim the coach is wrong. Calm your tits
Who said the coach was wrong???

Bishop was the #2 Running Back yesterday 🙄

The point was Bishop is the number 2 back, and it ain’t because of injury. It’s because he’s the 2nd best back…

That’s it. You and everybody else got all twisted up about it and started bring Seldon injured yarabyadada dyada bs…

Yeah I bumped it, because you all need to show Bishop some respect.

He’s better than Seldon, Keith, and Lewis (right now)

You bring some Dwight schrute energy to this website I don’t really vibe with

He had waaay too many carries in HS.
Heupel is actually taking care of him. Unlike whoever the hell his HS was.

How many of those carries did you see his SR year? I saw most of them live or on free web site. Just checked and most if not all are still out there on Diamond Clear Media. He had an uncanny ability to avoid serious contact forcing glancing blows or stepping OOB. Dang few thuds. That was the plan. After he passed the sticks he played it smart. Quite the feat when every team he faced knew what was coming. Lots of tough yards with guys hanging on his side as he fell forward to squeeze needed yards.

More carries does not mean more wear and tear. Struggled back to the huddle like Jim Brown and Emmett Smith in previous times. Without those yards and rep he PROBABLY does not even get the walkon gig at UT. Never heard he or his family took issue with the coach, in fact he passed on considering transfers to nearby powerhouses according to his thread. Passes every character check I have heard of. Surviving the same percentage of carries in P4 schedules not the same risk. But good to know he has demonstrated stamina when you are running tempo.

He was held out most of spring 2023.
Then he posted a video of himself training during his spring break and then he began to take contact. He had a decent Orange and White game.
Was in and out during fall camp 2023.
Played sparingly in 2023
Shoulder surgery in December 2023?? January 2024?

But now he’s been unavailable for the most part while Bishop and Keith have been carrying the practice load.

You can’t just expect to jump out there and rush for 100 yards and you haven’t been carrying the rock in practice. Bishop got hit! He got fell on and twisted up tonight and popped out right back up! Why? Because his body has been conditioned for that. Through hundreds of practice carries this off-season.
We have an insider, exactly what we've been needing. So can you tell us whats next? With everything and everyone? Players, coaches and staff?

He was held out most of spring 2023.
Then he posted a video of himself training during his spring break and then he began to take contact. He had a decent Orange and White game.
Was in and out during fall camp 2023.
Played sparingly in 2023
Shoulder surgery in December 2023?? January 2024?

But now he’s been unavailable for the most part while Bishop and Keith have been carrying the practice load.

You can’t just expect to jump out there and rush for 100 yards and you haven’t been carrying the rock in practice. Bishop got hit! He got fell on and twisted up tonight and popped out right back up! Why? Because his body has been conditioned for that. Through hundreds of practice carries this off-season.

You’re talking Seldon health to a family member 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm hoping, I haven't talked to him since Saturday. Probably holler at him sometime this week and see what's up.
I'm a huge Bishop fan, real happy he's showing out. But as I've said before Cam Seldon is our future feature back. Seldon is a monster waiting to eat, that said I bet he's happy to see our RBs doing thier thing

I'm a huge Bishop fan, real happy he's showing out. But as I've said before Cam Seldon is our future feature back. Seldon is a monster waiting to eat, that said I bet he's happy to see our RBs doing thier thing
I appreciate it. Yessss man he couldn't be more happy for them, we facetime him Saturday he was watching the Game super excited for them

I appreciate it. Yessss man he couldn't be more happy for them, we facetime him Saturday he was watching the Game super excited for them

Would have bet on that, if you searched all the RB recruiting threads I think I would have highest number of posts in Bishop’s and in top 5 for Seldon. I know I involved you personally more than a couple of times. So I am pulling for a two headed monster.

Only other guy I went all in for before commitment was Beckwith, still don’t understand how that went south.

Would have bet on that, if you searched all the RB recruiting threads I think I would have highest number of posts in Bishop’s and in top 5 for Seldon. I know I involved you personally more than a couple of times. So I am pulling for a two headed monster.

Only other guy I went all in for before commitment was Beckwith, still don’t understand how that went south.
Yessir, I love Bishop too....excellent back

How many of those carries did you see his SR year? I saw most of them live or on free web site. Just checked and most if not all are still out there on Diamond Clear Media. He had an uncanny ability to avoid serious contact forcing glancing blows or stepping OOB. Dang few thuds. That was the plan. After he passed the sticks he played it smart. Quite the feat when every team he faced knew what was coming. Lots of tough yards with guys hanging on his side as he fell forward to squeeze needed yards.

More carries does not mean more wear and tear. Struggled back to the huddle like Jim Brown and Emmett Smith in previous times. Without those yards and rep he PROBABLY does not even get the walkon gig at UT. Never heard he or his family took issue with the coach, in fact he passed on considering transfers to nearby powerhouses according to his thread. Passes every character check I have heard of. Surviving the same percentage of carries in P4 schedules not the same risk. But good to know he has demonstrated stamina when you are running tempo.
I do think him needing to and able to carry the load for Karns turned him into what he is today.

Perhaps, he doesn’t get a preferred walk-on? If he gets just half those carries…

But all the same, he’s clearly the best 2nd best back on the team now.

Reactions: Easyriders
We have an insider, exactly what we've been needing. So can you tell us whats next? With everything and everyone? Players, coaches and staff?
You asked the question.
And I gave you the right answer 🙄

Maybe I wouldn’t have such doubts about him if he WERE ACTUALLY OUT THERE…

Reactions: Plove23
You’re talking Seldon health to a family member 🤦🏻‍♂️
And what have I said that was wrong or demeaning?

He wants to call me out on something as if I said something false.

Bishop is better. Even when Cam gets healthy (if ever) Bishop will still be better.

you can have this opinion, but there is nothing to lead anyone to this opinion.

So we’re happy Bishop is “better than expected”, but really we’re all just waiting for the REAL RB to get healthy??

I don’t buy it. If Cam were truly better than this thread wouldn’t even exist.

Because it’s about Desean Bishops play.

VN Store

Back