Bishop should be #2 back

Kent State. A game for Nico to come out and fine tune his passing.

Bishop will be number #2 running back.
You said you haven’t talked to your nephew yet. So how am I supposed to know if you don’t even know?

What do I think will happen? He’ll still be out.
You know more, lol. Come onnnnnn, spill the beans

Reactions: swchandler1988
For what it’s worth I said this to @Plove23 that Seldon should’nt be rushed back…
I said this a month ago.

He wasn’t supposed to be back till Oklahoma week and he ends playing game 1 not game 4.

But him “liking” your comment doesn’t sit right with me. So his Uncle thinks that Seldon really is the backup, but he’s just not healthy yet. Completely disregarding the hard work and status Bishop has earned as the true #2 RB.

You all cringe because I directly address a players family member. But what have I actually said?? I did the same thing to Boo Carters mom too. Boo was balling for the Vols last Saturday 🙄

Sorry I’m excited for an underdog in Bishop. Y’all don’t have to roll with me.

But this assuming Seldon is #2 as soon as he’s healthy is bunk…
Idk anything about family members here on the board, nor am I disregarding hard work Bishop has put in. But guess what, every player, including Seldon, has put in a lot of work to get to this point. Bishop looks like a really good back, but here are 2 indisputable facts.

1. Seldon was the #2 back in the week 1 depth chart
2. Seldon is bigger and stronger than Bishop

I don't really even think it matters, CJH has used a 3 RB rotation since he has been here. They're both gonna get carries.

Kent State. A game for Nico to come out and fine tune his passing.

Bishop will be number #2 running back.
You said you haven’t talked to your nephew yet. So how am I supposed to know if you don’t even know?

What do I think will happen? He’ll still be out.
Nico will play a half, hopefully dominate again. Similar to Chattanooga

Idk anything about family members here on the board, nor am I disregarding hard work Bishop has put in. But guess what, every player, including Seldon, has put in a lot of work to get to this point. Bishop looks like a really good back, but here are 2 indisputable facts.

I don't really even think it matters, CJH has used a 3 RB rotation since he has been here. They're both gonna get carries.
🎯🎯....hopefully Seldon Is 3rd in rotation, he may be 4th or 5th. But I love seeing them all get a shot at what they work hard at and love doing.

People are so funny. Cam Seldon has been battling some kind of injuries since junior year in HS.
Lewis has 2000 rushing yards a senior for Salem 5A Virginia.
Can? 1,000 total yards as a senior for a very weak 2A region in Virginia.

This isn’t my first time expressing concern about his toughness and desire to be a dependable RB. This ain’t the first time Plove or others have confronted me about this.
So WHY is it happening again?

Because …the situation hasn’t changed.
Think on that.
20 months in. I mean what’s up???

Then people literally get angry because I acknowledge that Bishop is the true #2 RB.

I’ve said Cam Seldon is an NFL talent. Now I’m saying Bishop is better.
So you all assume that all of a sudden I don’t think Cam Seldon is any good.
When the REALITY is…I see an NFL back in Bishop.

But nah all y’all want to do is be sheep and hide some very glaring concerns about Seldon staying healthy, by questioning my integrity when I never said I was Leonard Little.

You all with this crowd “red or blue” mindset are all the same. You have no freedom when you can’t express your thoughts when there is evidence to support them.

I like Bishop I never said nothing bad about him. The staff said it was Sampson, Seldon, Bishop. Oops I forgot you are connected to in some way. So I'm sorry your right, Seldon is 3 or 4th in line? Or is he last?
He’s last right now because he’s not out there.

He’s NOT out there

Oh and I know Seldon came in as the #2 runner against Chattanooga. 🙄

I pretty much explained everything in the first post.
Bishop is the 2nd best RB on the roster…

Again (sigh)

I know Seldon was #2 in Chattanooga game.

I’m simply saying Bishop is better than him. Which makes him the #2 RB on the team.

This was ALL covered in the first post.

VN Store

Back