Bishop should be #2 back

You bring some Dwight schrute energy to this website I don’t really vibe with
I’m supposed to give a care what you “vibe with” lol?

You make little indirect comments about things I say then you get offended when I confront you directly.

Man up….🙄

you can have this opinion, but there is nothing to lead anyone to this opinion.

So we’re happy Bishop is “better than expected”, but really we’re all just waiting for the REAL RB to get healthy??

I don’t buy it. If Cam were truly better than this thread wouldn’t even exist.

Because it’s about Desean Bishops play.
Whoa now, no way or how did I indicate Bishop is better than expected. I have always know he is a quality back. But yes I believe when completely healthy then Cam will be the 2nd man up.

Reactions: LittleVol
Because Seldon didn't play
For what it’s worth I said this to @Plove23 that Seldon should’nt be rushed back…
I said this a month ago.

He wasn’t supposed to be back till Oklahoma week and he ends playing game 1 not game 4.

But him “liking” your comment doesn’t sit right with me. So his Uncle thinks that Seldon really is the backup, but he’s just not healthy yet. Completely disregarding the hard work and status Bishop has earned as the true #2 RB.

You all cringe because I directly address a players family member. But what have I actually said?? I did the same thing to Boo Carters mom too. Boo was balling for the Vols last Saturday 🙄

Sorry I’m excited for an underdog in Bishop. Y’all don’t have to roll with me.

But this assuming Seldon is #2 as soon as he’s healthy is bunk…

you're the dude who's still pretending to be leonard little... right?
That has never been uttered by me.
I even finally came out and said I wasn’t him.
D1conley called me Leonard Little…

Get your facts straight…

Whoa now, no way or how did I indicate Bishop is better than expected. I have always know he is a quality back. But yes I believe when completely healthy then Cam will be the 2nd man up.
That’s fine swamp. We can disagree on that too.
I was also of this opinion when Seldon signed with the Vols.

But we’ve had 20 months with both on campus now..?

At this moment it’s Sampson and Bishop as our reliable RBs. I’m hopeful Peyton Lewis can get up to speed and take that 3rd RB spot and push Bishop for #2.

It’s a long season this year…

Reactions: swampfoxfan
For what it’s worth I said this to @Plove23 that Seldon should’nt be rushed back…
I said this a month ago.

He wasn’t supposed to be back till Oklahoma week and he ends playing game 1 not game 4.

But him “liking” your comment doesn’t sit right with me. So his Uncle thinks that Seldon really is the backup, but he’s just not healthy yet. Completely disregarding the hard work and status Bishop has earned as the true #2 RB.

You all cringe because I directly address a players family member. But what have I actually said?? I did the same thing to Boo Carters mom too. Boo was balling for the Vols last Saturday 🙄

I’m coming in late but bishop looked strong af in my opinion. But I think everyone can agree number six is the truth. I’m glad everyone else is out of the way for him to be the workhorse.

Reactions: LittleVol
The bottom line is we have a fantastic RB room ! Depth is a wonderful thing to have !
Volnation is cheering hard for every single one of them , including the scout team RB's ! Keep putting in the hard work , on and off the field !
GO VOLS !!
The last time we had four really good backs was 1998.. We are close to that again. If we can pound people like we did Saturday, then the shots will open up downfield or we will just bludgeon them to death.

I do think him needing to and able to carry the load for Karns turned him into what he is today.

Perhaps, he doesn’t get a preferred walk-on? If he gets just half those carries…

But all the same, he’s clearly the best 2nd best back on the team now.

For sure the most versatile runner, mixing quickness more than speed with vision and quick response making the cuts. Doubt he will ever push the speed of Seldon or Lewis, nor the power of Keith. The faster guys have more homerun threats, but he could be the best drive sustainer by consistently maximizing the carries. In other words a gamer. The guy coach sends out there MAY be driven by whether the defense widens out to help with passing or loads the box to slow the run. The emptier the box the better for Bishop, as a tough yards guy. Pack it in and the speed guys going wider comes into play. Use them all, mix it up and wear them out. Don’t care what sequence they play.

I’m coming in late but bishop looked strong af in my opinion. But I think everyone can agree number six is the truth. I’m glad everyone else is out of the way for him to be the workhorse.
Unquestionably Sampson is the man.
Three straight 100 yard games. NC State and Iowa were supposed dogs on defense.

For sure the most versatile runner, mixing quickness more than speed with vision and quick response making the cuts. Doubt he will ever push the speed of Seldon or Lewis, nor the power of Keith. The faster guys have more homerun threats, but he could be the best drive sustainer by consistently maximizing the carries. In other words a gamer. The guy coach sends out there MAY be driven by whether the defense widens out to help with passing or loads the box to slow the run. The emptier the box the better for Bishop, as a tough yards guy. Pack it in and the speed guys going wider comes into play. Use them all, mix it up and wear them out. Don’t care what sequence they play.
I think Bishop runs with similar power as Keith except his body is more dense and as you mentioned earlier he’s hard to hit. Keith is a bigger body and takes more contact.

I think Lewis and Seldon beat him in race for sure. But Bishop ran down that DB in the NC State game. He’s got some speed.

Yeah I think he’s a gamer.

:rolleyes: whatever you say, Leonard
Yeah since you can’t refute anything I’ve said about Bishop being #2 or any of your indirect statements you made towards me- you make it personal.

I thought you were better than that. That’s why I don’t assume about people…

Maybe…but it won’t be because YOU KNOW it.

What do we all know??
That Bishop is out there not Seldon.

But let’s switch subjects because you are always seeking attention from me.

What are you 55 now? And still trying to one up people on a message board for no reason?

Go ahead…start your rant…

What's next? What can we expect this weekend? Talk to me
Kent State. A game for Nico to come out and fine tune his passing.

Bishop will be number #2 running back.
You said you haven’t talked to your nephew yet. So how am I supposed to know if you don’t even know?

What do I think will happen? He’ll still be out.

I said this a month ago.

I like Bishop I never said nothing bad about him. The staff said it was Sampson, Seldon, Bishop. Oops I forgot you are connected to in some way. So I'm sorry your right, Seldon is 3 or 4th in line? Or is he last?

VN Store

Back