Bishop should be #2 back

People are so funny. Cam Seldon has been battling some kind of injuries since junior year in HS.
Lewis has 2000 rushing yards a senior for Salem 5A Virginia.
Can? 1,000 total yards as a senior for a very weak 2A region in Virginia.

This isn’t my first time expressing concern about his toughness and desire to be a dependable RB. This ain’t the first time Plove or others have confronted me about this.
So WHY is it happening again?

Because …the situation hasn’t changed.
Think on that.
20 months in. I mean what’s up???

Then people literally get angry because I acknowledge that Bishop is the true #2 RB.

I’ve said Cam Seldon is an NFL talent. Now I’m saying Bishop is better.
So you all assume that all of a sudden I don’t think Cam Seldon is any good.
When the REALITY is…I see an NFL back in Bishop.

But nah all y’all want to do is be sheep and hide some very glaring concerns about Seldon staying healthy, by questioning my integrity when I never said I was Leonard Little.

You all with this crowd “red or blue” mindset are all the same. You have no freedom when you can’t express your thoughts when there is evidence to support them.
What was the injury in junior high? If you don't mind me asking.

He’s last right now because he’s not out there.

He’s NOT out there

Oh and I know Seldon came in as the #2 runner against Chattanooga. 🙄

I pretty much explained everything in the first post.
Bishop is the 2nd best RB on the roster…
Oh ok, when he returns will he be 3rd 4th or 5th....

Reactions: bpalmer28
Again (sigh)

I know Seldon was #2 in Chattanooga game.

I’m simply saying Bishop is better than him. Which makes him the #2 RB on the team.

This was ALL covered in the first post.
And like I have already said in this thread, you are coming to that conclusion after seeing how many carries? And against who? The coaches watch these players every single day and fill out the depth chart accordingly. Do you think they don't want the best players on the field? I understand Seldon has been banged up and the old saying is the best ability is availability, but CJH said today that he expects Seldon to be available against Kent St. It does feel like Seldon has been banged up since he stepped on campus, but if he is truly healthy now, let's just see how it plays out heading into the meat of the schedule.

We finally have an elite team, let's enjoy it and not bicker over who the backup RB should be. Let the coaches do their jobs.

And like I have already said in this thread, you are coming to that conclusion after seeing how many carries? And against who? The coaches watch these players every single day and fill out the depth chart accordingly. Do you think they don't want the best players on the field? I understand Seldon has been banged up and the old saying is the best ability is availability, but CJH said today that he expects Seldon to be available against Kent St. It does feel like Seldon has been banged up since he stepped on campus, but if he is truly healthy now, let's just see how it plays out heading into the meat of the schedule.

We finally have an elite team, let's enjoy it and not bicker over who the backup RB should be. Let the coaches do their jobs.
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯 BINGO.....I think my buddy littlevol is involved with the team and not telling us.

Oh yeah, very well said. I'm enjoying the ride, getting the jitters everytime we take the field lol

I think Bishop runs with similar power as Keith except his body is more dense and as you mentioned earlier he’s hard to hit. Keith is a bigger body and takes more contact.

I think Lewis and Seldon beat him in race for sure. But Bishop ran down that DB in the NC State game. He’s got some speed.

Yeah I think he’s a gamer.
I am so very impressed by that run down, he just never gave up. Leacock last week was the same, that shows some solid coaching.

It’s just a weird hill to die on… like why be so adamant about defending this claim as if seldon and bishop are not teammates aiming for the same goal… you think bishop is better that’s fine I’ve said all along that he was a dog and really good rb… him and seldon bring different elements to the game and both will be very good players for us… this is just a weird thread to begin with let’s just enjoy how heup uses all these weapons at his disposal.

It’s just a weird hill to die on… like why be so adamant about defending this claim as if seldon and bishop are not teammates aiming for the same goal… you think bishop is better that’s fine I’ve said all along that he was a dog and really good rb… him and seldon bring different elements to the game and both will be very good players for us… this is just a weird thread to begin with let’s just enjoy how heup uses all these weapons at his disposal.
Right? Reminds me of the Harrison Bailey-stans.

Reactions: walkenvol
It seems based on this post, you have some sort of personal vendetta against Seldon, which is odd.
Eh, I'm not a LittleVol fan by any means but, in this instance, he's right. SO FAR, Bishop looks better. Cam has got to get healthy so we can see what's he's got.

Reactions: LittleVol
Oh ok, when he returns will he be 3rd 4th or 5th....
2nd or 3rd.
He’s the 3rd best RB on the team.
He needs to
- stay healthy
- keep his pad level lower
- carry the bulk of the reps in practice

Just go back and read. Or not.

People saying his 5 carries for 60 didn’t mean anything against Chattanooga. But Seldon only 47 on 7 carries yet you won’t hear a peep about that…

Bishop comes in and the offense doesn’t miss a beat against NC State…yet people still so easily put a guy over him that hasn’t even made it through a full spring or fall practice.

I don’t appreciate people so quickly putting him to the side. Especially since he’s obviously the better RB.

That’s WHY this has gone on so long.

VN Store

Back