Bobulinski

I don't care if the interview was on Comedy Central. Between the texts, emails and phone calls, there's too much documentation there to just pretend nothing happened.
bigvols98 is distracting from the content by attacking the messenger. He's doing an adequate job of it, too. For those who want to make hay with the interview, I would recommend ignoring the distractions and focus on the content as much as possible.

Trump will win handily.
I'm begging to think so. The media keeps pushing the idea that the huge amounts of early voters indicates a Dem win, but in my conservative area, the early voters are Trump supporters for the most part. Also, Trump has had massive rallies, while only about 30 people on average show up when Joe makes an appearance. I think this will be a landslide victory for Trump.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
bigvols98 is distracting from the content by attacking the messenger. He's doing an adequate job of it, too. For those who want to make hay with the interview, I would recommend ignoring the distractions and focus on the content as much as possible.
It's classic ad hominem fallacy and it's completely lazy. At minimum, this is a rogue family member profiting off his name. At worst, it's severe corruption at the highest levels. Yes... there's clearly a political motivation, but given what we already know, this clearly deserves some attention.

It's classic ad hominem fallacy and it's completely lazy. At minimum, this is a rogue family member profiting off his name. At worst, it's severe corruption at the highest levels. Yes... there's clearly a political motivation, but given what we already know, this clearly deserves some attention.
Wait are we talking trumps or Bidens here?

Probably the most relevant post in the thread. As long as Dems control the House, there will be no impeachment investigation of a Dem POTUS. Not going to happen. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. (And I haven't watched the interview or read anything other than this thread to have an opinion on the matter.)

The most telling thing in this thread, the obvious right posters are hoping it's true, and the obvious left posters are completely dismissing it. Perfect example that it doesn't matter if a crime is committed, it only matters the politics of the person supposedly committing it. Don't see many people saying it should be investigated to see if there's any truth to it, just people pronouncing guilt or innocence. Truth should matter, but most allow politics to override truth. It's sad. Neither side should want to be represented by corrupt individuals, yet both sides are actually okay with it as long as it means they get to control things. And people wonder what is wrong with this country....It's not Trump. It's not Biden. It's the whole damn system.
You know weez some of us would just to like to see the sonofa***** forced to provide answers on why this isn’t a story if it really isn’t without just ducking it aided by a complicit media.

Last edited:
Why not do both. It’s just good clean fun to irritate mick/big and there’s plenty of room for that while expanding on the interview last night.

Reactions: McDad
Don't forget the Trump ad hominems.

"I agree Biden family is corrupt, but the Trump cult just ignores the Trump family corruption."

"Links? This stuff against Biden is very detailed and very documented."

Next thread:

"I agree Biden family is corrupt, but the Trump cult just ignores the Trump family corruption."

What’s absolutely mind blowing is we are one week from POTUS Election Day with accusations of influence peddling directly against one of the candidates with documented evidence corroborating the accusations and the media has completely vacated their job in getting to the bottom of it. Nixon is rolling over in his grave wondering WTF didn’t they act this way back then.

Wait are we talking trumps or Bidens here?
Don't forget the Trump ad hominems.

"Links? This stuff against Biden is very detailed and very documented."

Next thread:

lol

I'm glad you've accepted that Biden is about to be rightfully elected President, but who do you think will investigate him? The Democrat controlled House or the Democrat controlled Senate?

Not just that. How many Republicans will work to remove him with K. Harris sitting on the sideline?

VN Store

Back