Border Fence

This all day. Everyone should be all over their elected officials, asking why a blank check is offered to Ukraine while the border is totally ignored.
Everyone already knows why. And asking these people anything is pointless. They default to lies even when unnecessary. Ukraine is their #1 priority because Ukraine at the moment is their #1 source of income.

Everyone already knows why. And asking these people anything is pointless. They default to lies even when unnecessary. Ukraine is their #1 priority because Ukraine at the moment is their #1 source of income.

Ukraine holds a lot of Biden family business information.
I've noticed China seems to be relatively flourishing under this WH, too.

Nahh...Its not about having a wall or 500k guards. Its what they will do to you if they catch you, THAT is what makes the difference.

The reason it went WAY down during Trump is because the perception that they would be sent back ASAP (not always correct). Right now they SEEK OUT the authorities so that they can get a processing card and get sent into a city somewhere and begin getting services.

If you made it clear that EVERY SINGLE border crosser (men, women, kids, doesnt matter) who is caught or found would be put in prison for 2 years then promptly shipped back to some other country illegal crossings would drop by a HUGE number. If you then built a decent wall and had a few roving border guards but who were tasked to shoot people who entered illegally (like they do in many countries) then ALMOST NOBODY would try to cross the border any more, only the most desperate drug dealers. Illegals would be near non-existent and street prices for drugs would soar.

So, it is only a matter of WILLPOWER that keeps us having immigration problems. That would probably solve a lot of drug problems as well. Tens of thousands of American lives saved every year.

DeSantis made a big deal of sending immigrants to Martha's Vineyard. Texas governor is hugging himself for damn near freezing to death immigrants by sending them to D.C. When truth is neither want to rid thier respective states of cheap labor.
Do you think strawberry farmers with several hundred acres of berries put ads in the paper for pickers?

Walls are ineffective as a stand alone. The only walls in history were manned with soldiers with orders to kill.
Using Rome and China as an example, we would require roughly 50-100 guards per mile over the 2000+ miles. 100k to 200k guards.
Land mines are much cheaper.

Reactions: AM64
DeSantis made a big deal of sending immigrants to Martha's Vineyard. Texas governor is hugging himself for damn near freezing to death immigrants by sending them to D.C. When truth is neither want to rid thier respective states of cheap labor.
Do you think strawberry farmers with several hundred acres of berries put ads in the paper for pickers?
Boo hoo.

Great well thought out response. I've seen 300 acres of Okra near the everglades and 50-100 illegals picking it. You think ICE doesn't know that? You think DeSantis dares piss off the grower?

How do you know that they are illegal and not registered migrant workers? Are you just assuming they are illegal because their skin is brown?

Register migrant workers are making much more$ working in building trades and the work isn't nearly as difficult.
With all the hurricane damage anybody strong enough to carry a hammer has ajob

Register migrant workers are making much more$ working in building trades and the work isn't nearly as difficult.
With all the hurricane damage anybody strong enough to carry a hammer has ajob

No, registered migrant workers are not working construction legally. The migrant worker program is for agricultural jobs only, I believe your prejudice is showing.

I don't think we will need more guards than we have now. The average group of people trying to cross will never get through or over. Then you worry about tunnels which are much easier to manage.

Just making **** up

So you think we just invade a neighboring country, ala Putin?

Sicario operations.

Edit: And to ask the obvious question, who’s invading who here? Mexican govt seems uninterested in helping the US maintain border security, so I would say it’s within our purview to do what is necessary to ensure immigration law is followed/enforced and trafficking operations are disrupted. Whether those operations take place on the Mexico side of the border matters not to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and dillyo51
We have a bad gang problem in the states too. No president has had the balls to fix that issue.

I don’t disagree, just saying that’s what need. Interestingly our gang situation has shifted since the 90s and early 2000s to where the Mexican cartels have gained most of the influence in the US.

Reactions: AM64
I don’t disagree, just saying that’s what need. Interestingly our gang situation has shifted since the 90s and early 2000s to where the Mexican cartels have gained most of the influence in the US.
and I would think from an American perspective that if we really wanted to combat the cartels we would actually start at home.

Can’t do that man! It would be racist….somehow.

The gang problems in the US generally seem to be racially/ethnically based with two groups very overrepresented vs their percentage of the US as a whole. Apparently it was so much easier in the past to deal with gangs when they were predominantly white and comprised of people with European roots ... and before the government was woke.

Kyle Morris
@RealKyleMorris

5h

EXCLUSIVE: Defense Department spending nearly $50 million a year to store unused border wall materials, drawing GOP backlash.

9ZLQtR0r

DOD spends nearly $50 million a year 'to do nothing' with Trump's border wall materials, drawing GOP backlash

DOD is spending around $130,000 a day to store materials after Biden canceled Trump's border wall construction project

Reactions: BreatheUT
The gang problems in the US generally seem to be racially/ethnically based with two groups very overrepresented vs their percentage of the US as a whole. Apparently it was so much easier in the past to deal with gangs when they were predominantly white and comprised of people with European roots ... and before the government was woke.

This all day!

VN Store

Back