Border Fence

Kyle Morris
@RealKyleMorris

5h

EXCLUSIVE: Defense Department spending nearly $50 million a year to store unused border wall materials, drawing GOP backlash.

9ZLQtR0r

DOD spends nearly $50 million a year 'to do nothing' with Trump's border wall materials, drawing GOP backlash

DOD is spending around $130,000 a day to store materials after Biden canceled Trump's border wall construction project

How corrupt and incompetent is this administration?

Reactions: AM64
The gang problems in the US generally seem to be racially/ethnically based with two groups very overrepresented vs their percentage of the US as a whole. Apparently it was so much easier in the past to deal with gangs when they were predominantly white and comprised of people with European roots ... and before the government was woke.
When anyone enter the phrase WOKE I dismiss anything they have to say as WOKE means anything they don't like or disagree with.

Imagine the cost savings if they just put in a base and stood those panels up on federal land along the border. Funny how the obvious eludes the feds.

I think they know it but they don't care. It was tax dollars and they can be mismanaged all they want without fear of consequences.

When anyone enter the phrase WOKE I dismiss anything they have to say as WOKE means anything they don't like or disagree with.

You prefer "socially conscious" or "socially aware" as in responsive to the new societal "norms" being pushed by fringe groups ... or people who can't understand basic biological fact ... or people who have accomplished nothing in life but who believe they know all the answers and would dictate their views to the rest of us? You'll have to forgive some of us who over the years have been told to keep our mouths shut lest we upset the feelings of others for being non-receptive when that dictate becomes a one way street. Funny how the left is now not a fan of free speech, and anything they deem "intolerant" of their ideas is a "hate crime".

You prefer "socially conscious" or "socially aware" as in responsive to the new societal "norms" being pushed by fringe groups ... or people who can't understand basic biological fact ... or people who have accomplished nothing in life but who believe they know all the answers and would dictate their views to the rest of us? You'll have to forgive some of us who over the years have been told to keep our mouths shut lest we upset the feelings of others for being non-receptive when that dictate becomes a one way street. Funny how the left is now not a fan of free speech, and anything they deem "intolerant" of their ideas is a "hate crime".
you use a lot a words to say nothing at all

I don't. But funny how trump supporters are, swore he would never golf while in office, then proceeded to golf more than any other POTUS and his supporters say he was working. Foolish people republican are.

I'm still waiting. You had time to write that but to not tell me one corrupt thing? Come on man, I mean it. Give us some material.

I don't. But funny how trump supporters are, swore he would never golf while in office, then proceeded to golf more than any other POTUS and his supporters say he was working. Foolish people republican are.

Still waiting.

How much? Please provide the sourced material that is not part of the legacy regime media.
So any source provided is part of the woke network and therefore unreliable. But, you know what I said was absolutely true, do you think the election was stolen?

VN Store

Back