Boycott the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

I remember when my 1980s basketball hero Los Angeles Laker Kurt Rambis wasn’t selected for the IS Olympic team and decided to compete for his ancestral homeland of Greece. I had no problem with that. You are not being disloyal to your country as long as you don’t badmouth it or permanently shift your citizenship

I don’t think she is being disloyal to the US. If Greece had at the time been the equivalent of today’s China, then there is no way I’d make that choice or agree with anyone that did.

This is the only time every 4 years I get to see the bobsled, luge, and skeleton events. So I'll be watching at least those 3.

This is the only time every 4 years I get to see the bobsled, luge, and skeleton events. So I'll be watching at least those 3.

You can watch those events every year if you want to. It’s not like they only have those during the Olympics.

Reactions: 508mikey
Obviously you have the internet
Guess I should have been more specific. This is the only time every 4 years that you can see these events on a major network. So I'll be watching those. I honestly don't care much for the rest of the events.

VN Store

Back