Buttigieg wants to tax how much you drive

It's also the energy transferred downward through the tires onto the roadway. Think of a traffic accident at 30 MPH versus one at 70 MPH. Yeah, that's a direct line energy transfer, but the principle applies of the downward energy transfer being far greater because of the increased velocity.

Long story short, we had a half day on such things as part of my accident investigator course. Vehicle weight, velocity and even roadway materials play into this. Think about the screeching sound your vehicle makes on a concrete surface compared to an asphalt roadway. That's actually the energy from your tires being directed back upwards instead of into the material like with asphalt.

Holy ****, I actually an using math to save lives...
Lefty will never get it.

Reactions: AM64
It's also the energy transferred downward through the tires onto the roadway. Think of a traffic accident at 30 MPH versus one at 70 MPH. Yeah, that's a direct line energy transfer, but the principle applies of the downward energy transfer being far greater because of the increased velocity.

Long story short, we had a half day on such things as part of my accident investigator course. Vehicle weight, velocity and even roadway materials play into this. Think about the screeching sound your vehicle makes on a concrete surface compared to an asphalt roadway. That's actually the energy from your tires being directed back upwards instead of into the material like with asphalt.

Holy ****, I actually an using math to save lives...
Yes it’s all of it. But heat accelerates wear. Heavy loads impart more force as well as generate more heat which both impact wear.

Don't be an LG. Just be a PJ
The amount of "but that's not what he meant" was off the charts with the maganistas. He should have tried to act like an adult and maybe he would have been treated like one. It cost him 4 more years

Good. They at least have positive cash flow now. If daughter can’t land a gig and they can swing it get her working on her grad degree now. Easier the quicker you get started.

If they get southern wandering eyes later on don’t hesitate to reach back out. We’re thinking things should pick back up after Q1 this year.

What business are you in ? If I may ask.

The amount of "but that's not what he meant" was off the charts with the maganistas. He should have tried to act like an adult and maybe he would have been treated like one. It cost him 4 more years
Yep. American allegedly put 'feelz' over prosperity.

Congratulations.

VN Store

Back