Can McCarthy survive as Speaker?

You think that because the party shoves a black person in front of the TV cameras once in a while that there aren't a ton of racists in the Republican Party? Please. It's just another way that the GOP cons the goobers.
You met the racists in your own party?

Lol........That's the spirit.
USA
USA
USA
No no no. You don’t get to interject until you answer the question I tagged you in the other day.

On Luther’s world famous continuum, how dumb do you have to be to confuse a fire alarm with anything but a fire alarm?

What level of stupidity do you have to reach to say “Ohhh. That’s a fire alarm. I didn’t realize that. I thought it would open this door for me”.

Reactions: Vol since 77

McCarthy fumes at Nancy Mace after ouster vote: 'I can't sit there and write your entire bill'​

Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) took a shot at Rep. Nancy Mace's (R-SC) bills for not meeting the mark after Mace said she voted to vacate McCarthy as speaker due to broken promises.

Mace pointed to the appropriations bills that have yet to pass the House, as well as bills on "women's rights" that McCarthy said would come before members, as reasons for her vote to oust McCarthy as speaker on Tuesday.

1696382632502.png
Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC)

So when they retire they still never go away. Incredible
From what I read the speaker/senate majority leader decides who gets them. Seems much more common in the senate. Not so much in the house. Pretty customary for former speakers, if still in office, to be given this courtesy. For example Aunt Nan gave one to Denny Hastert.

Valid question. They should have pushed this during Trump's first 2 years, but Trump was too busy cozying up to Paul Ryan and Paul Ryan wasn't all the worried about curbing spending.

Now, answer my question.

What question?

Also your ability to blame everyone but Trump for Trump’s failures is truly impressive

Last edited:
In B4 all the open minded progressive virtue saturated democrats on this board label Donald’s an Uncle Tom.

NBC ran an article this morning and referred to him as a right wing extremist. So yeah, it's coming.

I can hear Al Sharpton and Joe Madison tomorrow morning. Rather than being optimistic for a black man to possibly become SOH, they'll tear him down as fast as they possibly can. All because he didn't fall in line and doesn't have a (D) in his title.

Reactions: davethevol
What does sacking McCarthy accomplish? Mind you, I'm happy to see him dumped---but the GOP will still have same problem of a very small extremist minority that will continue to cause problems and embarrass the party. It doesn't matter who the next speaker is; the crazies will still cause chaos, which will work out quite well for the Dems in upcoming elections.

No no no. You don’t get to interject until you answer the question I tagged you in the other day.

On Luther’s world famous continuum, how dumb do you have to be to confuse a fire alarm with anything but a fire alarm?

What level of stupidity do you have to reach to say “Ohhh. That’s a fire alarm. I didn’t realize that. I thought it would open this door for me”.
I guess you'd have to be pretty dumb, unless you're pretty blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLS INC.
Republicans. Taking food from poor people to fix the mess they got themselves in during Trump's term. And the rich get richer....

Joey and the Dems love the poor peeps.

His economic plan has given the poor a choice to either pay for shelter or food.

The blind sheep who believe that the Dems give a da$m about the poor.

1. Rising fuel prices don’t hurt the rich it hurts the poor and middle classes. Joey and the Dems energy plan is sh&t. We were energy independent just a few short years ago and now Joey has wiped out our reserves and is being Saudi Arabia to produce more oil.

2. Immigration crisis doesn’t hurt the rich it hurts the poor. The Dems in Illinois and NY are turning on illegal immigrants because of the resources their states are providing to them.

What specific bill has the Dems put forward to help the poor? They oppose school choice which would probably help thousands and thousands of kids break the cycle of poverty.

What does sacking McCarthy accomplish? Mind you, I'm happy to see him dumped---but the GOP will still have same problem of a very small extremist minority that will continue to cause problems and embarrass the party. It doesn't matter who the next speaker is; the crazies will still cause chaos, which will work out quite well for the Dems in upcoming elections.

You’re not wrong. The only difference is you ignore it when it’s the crazies on your side stirring the cause (pulling fire alarms, implying Pelosi is racist, etc)

Who do you think runs your party? Harris isn't VP unless Biden bends the knee and agrees to appoint an African American woman as VP. Newsome is nominating a AA woman to replace Feinstein who doesn't even live in the state. Mind you there's nothing wrong with doing that. Unless that's what you established in advance as the starting point for choosing those people. Then all you are doing is identity politics. Not right person for right reason. Identity politics have high jacked the Dems. GOP has been high jacked by Trump nut huggers. Both sides dumb and shameful

I like Donalds....

-----------------------------

Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
·
2h
🚨 #BREAKING: Rep.
@ByronDonalds (R-FL) is reportedly emerging as a frontrunner within the GOP caucus for the speakership, as per
@JackPosobiec's sources

Who do you think runs your party? Harris isn't VP unless Biden bends the knee and agrees to appoint an African American woman as VP. Newsome is nominating a AA woman to replace Feinstein. Mind you there's nothing wrong with doing that. Unless that's what you established in advance as the starting point for choosing those people. Then all you are doing is identity politics. Not right person for right reason. Identity politics have high jacked the Dems. GOP has been high jacked by Trump nut huggers. Both sides dumb and shameful

In ten years I think we will have racially dedicated seats. X number of seats will be reserved for indigenous, x number for “Latinx”, and x number for black. Maybe even x number of trans or alphabet people seats

VN Store

Back