Chicago War Zone

While I agree with your position on lust for profit, outlawing guns will do nothing. A justice system that doesn’t punish the law-breakers is our downfall. Making guns less accessible in NYC has only created a rise in stabbing..,,which also don’t result in jail time for the criminals.

It works for Australia and Japan.

You are and idiot that believes the crap you hear on MSM . When was the last firearm purchase that you made at a “ Gun store “ ?

2019 in California. And I know you're an idiot, but you really shouldn't brag about that.

2019 in California. And I know you're an idiot, but you really shouldn't brag about that.

Then you’re just a liar and spreading false information . I lived in California, you didn’t find any” gun shop “ that would sell you or anybody else a firearm without a background check , proper ID and meeting all the requirements. 😂

Then you’re just a liar and spreading false information . I lived in California, you didn’t find any” gun shop “ that would sell you or anybody else a firearm without a background check , proper ID and meeting all the requirements. 😂

People who have no real answer stoop to name-calling. I lived in California too. There was a store in Riverside or Modesto, I can't recall which., where I bought gun and ammo. I did this anytime I was going to target practice at Redlands shooting park. I haven't lived in California for several decades now, so don't know if the store is still in business. It was during my time there. You might have lived in California, but you don't know as much as you think you do. And who said I didn't have a background check? I was a regular at that store, you assume way too much. FYI, there are gun shops in California, plenty, especially in the Riverside and surrounding area. Now, post some more lies, they might entertaining.

People who have no real answer stoop to name-calling. I lived in California too. There was a store in Riverside or Modesto, I can't recall which., where I bought gun and ammo. I did this anytime I was going to target practice at Redlands shooting park. I haven't lived in California for several decades now, so don't know if the store is still in business. It was during my time there. You might have lived in California, but you don't know as much as you think you do. And who said I didn't have a background check? I was a regular at that store, you assume way too much. FYI, there are gun shops in California, plenty, especially in the Riverside and surrounding area. Now, post some more lies, they might entertaining.

Nobody here believes that horse sh!t . Not one single firearm owner on this board believes what you said about Gun stores will sell to anyone with money to buy one . That’s a lie . That makes you a liar . Prove me wrong .

Reactions: OL SMOKEY and AM64
Nobody here believes that horse sh!t . Not one single firearm owner on this board believes what you said about Gun stores will sell to anyone with money to buy one . That’s a lie . That makes you a liar . Prove me wrong .

Background check is half the process, you have to be able to afford a gun to own it once you pass the check. But nevermind, your sole purpose is to try to twist statements around to make yourself appear as an expert about something in which you don't know what you're talking about. It'snot worth talking to a person whose head is too far up his own butt to be extracted. Good night.

Horse manure! Gun stores will sell to anybody who can afford to buy the things. A few in certain locations will refuse to sell to minority buyers due to the store owner being a bigot. But mostly, if you got the money, profit-lust rules. Gun killings will continue to be a MASSIVE problem in the USA until we have the guts to do what Japan and Australia did about guns. But here, making a profit is king, whether the killing is done by guns, tobacco, alcohol, cop murder citizens, or pharmaceuticals such as opioids or something else. The USA doesn't have the guts or desire to put a stop to the insanity.

My purpose replying to this garbage is to bust out trolls like you that lie about firearms . Your record on trying your hand with this subject is abysmal, you should stick to Trump trolling where you don’t have to provide proof .

My purpose replying to this garbage is to bust out trolls like you that lie about firearms . Your record on trying your hand with this subject is abysmal, you should stick to Trump trolling where you don’t have to provide proof .

I'm sorry, Onelibreb, I tried removing your head from your own rectum. It can't be done. I'm afraid you are stuck in that position for the rest of your life. A remote but possible solution may be a visit to the office of Dr. Hollis Tantchou located in Mena, Oregon. On request, I'll provide you his office phone number. He's a proctologist with a reputation of 32% success in the procedure you require.

Two countries that steamrolled individual rights without out concern during covid.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Folks use so=called individual rights to commit crime, engage in hate crimes (Karens, they call them) and get away with it, scam folks of their life's savings, allows a privileged few to violate gun-laws and get away with it, and the list goes on. Long live Australia and Japan! Oh, I'm having sour cream pancakes, sausage, and coffee this morning, care to join me?

It works for Australia and Japan.
You mean it works for sheep? We have guns for a reason… self defense, hunting and defense against government. Granted the US government would level its citizens if it meant losing is stranglehold over us.

Last edited:
You mean it works for sheep? We have guns for a reason… self defense, hunting and defense against government. Granted the US government would level its citizens if it meant losing is stranglehold over us.

I'm not anti-gun, and I believe you know it. Liberals, independents like myself, and others who far rightists disdain, tend to be gun owners too. Like others among them, I don't believe military, or military-like weaponry is necessary. Especially when we see bigots, racists, the warped-brained, and just plain bloodthirsty protoplasmic excuses for humans using them to engage in mass murder. But forget it. All of this has been hashed over endlessly. The final truth is, gun lobbyists and their base customers, such as those listed in this post, don't give a day8um. It's almost like they get some form of sexual gratification from such weaponry use. With the muzzle flash being the seminal fluid, and the bullets being the sperm during the firing evacuation. Over and out.

I'm sorry, Onelibreb, I tried removing your head from your own rectum. It can't be done. I'm afraid you are stuck in that position for the rest of your life. A remote but possible solution may be a visit to the office of Dr. Hollis Tantchou located in Mena, Oregon. On request, I'll provide you his office phone number. He's a proctologist with a reputation of 32% success in the procedure you require.

Deflect and side step the truth .. that’s cute and expected .

Last edited:
The proctologist's name is Dr. Hollis Tantchou, child, not Deflect A. Dude. Kind of dense, aren't you?

Keep defecting troll . Ignore the outrageous claim you made and try to move the discussion. It doesn’t work but it’s cute to watch you try it .

I'm not anti-gun, and I believe you know it. Liberals, independents like myself, and others who far rightists disdain, tend to be gun owners too. Like others among them, I don't believe military, or military-like weaponry is necessary. Especially when we see bigots, racists, the warped-brained, and just plain bloodthirsty protoplasmic excuses for humans using them to engage in mass murder. But forget it. All of this has been hashed over endlessly. The final truth is, gun lobbyists and their base customers, such as those listed in this post, don't give a day8um. It's almost like they get some form of sexual gratification from such weaponry use. With the muzzle flash being the seminal fluid, and the bullets being the sperm during the firing evacuation. Over and out.

When you statements like the bold you know that you’re dealing with someone who doesn’t know **** about the subject. Dumber than Luther when it comes to firearms.

You don’t know when to stop or when to stay behind the line do you?

When you statements like the bold you know that you’re dealing with someone who doesn’t know **** about the subject. Dumber than Luther when it comes to firearms.

My guns and I thank you for your advice.

VN Store

Back