Columbus teen shot by police

True. But he needs to realize that he influences people and choose his words wisely. At least if he's going to put them out into the world for consumption.

He’s like Trump, Lebron isn’t a leader he’s a self promoting instigator.

Again, I took an extreme example to show words matter. It baffles me this inability of comprehension that has gripped the board as of late.

You compared a person who instructed brainwashed cult members to murder random people to an athlete who wrongly insinuates a LEO should be prosecuted. You made an absurd comparison and I don't accept your justification. I'll continue to disagree with it. Even though you are the guy who doesn't take sides, I don't see you calling out Trump before the Capitol riot with such extreme examples.

He’s like Trump, Lebron isn’t a leader he’s a self promoting instigator.
To be fair, I criticized Trump's tweeting as well. I've been consistent as far as my stance on Twitter. Not a fan.

You compared a person who instructed brainwashed cult members to murder random people to an athlete who wrongly insinuates a LEO should be prosecuted. You made an absurd comparison and I don't accept your justification. I'll continue to disagree with it. Even though you are the guy who doesn't take sides, I don't see you calling out Trump before the Capitol riot with such extreme examples.
Nope. You inferred a comparison, I guess. I used Manson as an example that words have meaning and consequence.

Nope. You inferred a comparison, I guess. I used Manson as an example that words have meaning and consequence.

Sure you did. And your comparison was absurd.
Edit: you also either were willfully ignorant that James was talking about the verdict (not violence) or I give you way too much credit.

No more absurd than LeBron James posting a pic of the cop with the caption "You're next" to his multitude of followers, an action you're currently defending.

No more absurd than LeBron James posting a pic of the cop with the caption "You're next" to his multitude of followers, an action you're currently defending.

See my edit. I guess I gave you too much credit.
I'm gonna whatabout you here, like you'd did the other day to bb85. When lebron says "you're next" is that the same "words have consequences" as Trump telling the rally attendants to go down to the Capitol and make sure the election isn't stolen from them? Did you throw out a Manson "words have consequences" about that because you're so nonpartisan? If so, I'll be glad to acknowledge it.

Edit: you also either were willfully ignorant that James was talking about the verdict (not violence) or I give you way too much credit.
I'm gonna whatabout you here, like you'd did the other day to bb85. When lebron says "you're next" is that the same "words have consequences" as Trump telling the rally attendants to go down to the Capitol and make sure the election isn't stolen from them? Did you throw out a Manson "words have consequences" about that because you're so nonpartisan? If so, I'll be glad to acknowledge it.

Only just like you inferred I was making a head to head comparison of James and Manson (which was not the case), you have no idea what James' followers will infer "You're next" to mean. Maybe I'm the one who gave YOU too much credit?

Also, I'm not sure why you're so pissy about the fact I'm against political parties. No less than George Washington warned us about the evils they bring. But being nonpartisan doesn't mean I always disagree with one side or the other. Sometimes, one side will do something I agree with, and sometimes, the other will. That doesn't mean I support partisanship. Again, I'm questioning your comprehension skills.

Only just like you inferred I was making a head to head comparison of James and Manson (which was not the case), you have no idea what James' followers will infer "You're next" to mean. Maybe I'm the one who gave YOU too much credit?

Oh... you responded to a quote about Lebron James saying something on the internet about a LEO being convicted of shooting somebody with the fact some cultists acted on a specific order from their leader and that's a relevant statement but not a comparison.
That clears it all up.

Also, I'm not sure why you're so pissy about the fact I'm against political parties. No less than George Washington warned us about the evils they bring. But being nonpartisan doesn't mean I always disagree with one side or the other. Sometimes, one side will do something I agree with, and sometimes, the other will. That doesn't mean I support partisanship. Again, I'm questioning your comprehension skills.

Guess Trump's words don't have the same effect as Lebron's.

Oh... you responded to a quote about Lebron James saying something on the internet about a LEO being convicted of shooting somebody with the fact some cultists acted on a specific order from their leader and that's a relevant statement but not a comparison.
That clears it all up.

I'll admit fault that you misinterpreted my words and meaning. Hopefully some crazy that follows LeBron doesn't do something stupid, though I doubt LeBron would be willing to own his misinterpreted words like I'm doing.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Guess Trump's words don't have the same effect as Lebron's.
I don't comment in every thread, on every action. I'm sorry that disappoints you. In fact, I don't recall ever commenting on Trump or the "insurrection". I didn't feel moved to do so. I had no idea my opinions were so important that you needed me to comment on everything. I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or worried.

I don't comment in every thread, on every action. I'm sorry that disappoints you. In fact, I don't recall ever commenting on Trump or the "insurrection". I didn't feel moved to do so. I had no idea my opinions were so important that you needed me to comment on everything. I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or worried.

I'm attempting to "evolve" the conversation.

I'll admit fault that you misinterpreted my words and meaning. Hopefully some crazy that follows LeBron doesn't do something stupid, though I doubt LeBron would be willing to own his misinterpreted words like I'm doing.

Lebron has been on Twitter for years with his SJW stuff, have we seen a specific connection between Lebron and a violent act yet?

Lebron has been on Twitter for years with his SJW stuff, have we seen a specific connection between Lebron and a violent act yet?
Does he make it a habit to post people's pics with vague, threatening comments? If so, that's even more alarming.

Does he make it a habit to post people's pics with vague, threatening comments? If so, that's even more alarming.

I dont know if he does, you and I probably have the same amount of knowledge about his Twitter feed. I think he probably made a stupid comment, realized it was stupid and took it down when he realized it was stupid.

Oh. A whatabout was evolving the conversation two days ago but not today.
The funny thing is, is it wasn't even a "whatabout" on my part, which is why I suggested you go reread that thread. I wasn't the first to bring up Maxine. In fact, I responded to a post by BB about Maxine. Something you would know had you actually paid attention to the conversation rather than jonesing to confront me over something. Obviously, I've garnered your attention for some reason. That's cool. I can handle it. I just think it's funny that this recent spate of barbs traces back to misinformation on your part.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I dont know if he does, you and I probably have the same amount of knowledge about his Twitter feed. I think he probably made a stupid comment, realized it was stupid and took it down when he realized it was stupid.
Which is what I've been saying. Weird how that works.

VN Store

Back