Columbus teen shot by police

Hey I dont disagree at all. Trumps adoring supporters were/are fools
You realize he never said to inject bleach or drink bleach right? Or maybe you don't and are illustrating my prior comment?

Trump supporters are no more or less foolish than those who support Biden, AOC or any number of the complete idiots currently holding office.

Hopefully you see the jokes on you.

You realize he never said to inject bleach or drink bleach right? Or maybe you don't and are illustrating my prior comment?

Trump supporters are no more or less foolish than those who support Biden, AOC or any number of the complete idiots currently holding office.

Hopefully you see the jokes on you.

You realize the more you feed, the more they'll post.

If more people would put it on ignore, the faster it'll go away.

1 year ago today Trump told us to drink bleach as the cure and that it would all be over soon
That’s not what I asked. Have you taken any COVID vaccine? If so, that’s thanks to Trump. He didn’t do it all by any stretch but you also wouldn’t have a vaccine to take if not for Trump.

I've never understood the affection for burned coffee. I'm not a coffee connoisseur, but Starbucks stuff is bad.
I do love coffee. I worked for Sysco foods and won a whole bunch of bonus money knowing coffee and picking up accounts as a prime vendor. That being said there is no world I could live in that would justify paying $7 for a cup of coffee.

Reactions: AM64 and Boca Vol
I've never understood the affection for burned coffee. I'm not a coffee connoisseur, but Starbucks stuff is bad.

Screw that burnt over-priced Starbucks stuff. I learned a truism a long time ago... the longer the coffee order, the bigger the azz-hole.

Reactions: AM64
I do love coffee. I worked for Sysco foods and won a whole bunch of bonus money knowing coffee and picking up accounts as a prime vendor. That being said there is no world I could live in that would justify paying $7 for a cup of coffee.

I go to Sam's Club and buy a large container of Dunkin' Donuts coffee for $16. It lasts about a month. Don't understand overpaying that much for coffee.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back