Hang around 'til quarter after twelve
That's when they go to Arby's!

They got the meats
They got the meats
They got the meats
Yeah, Arby's got meats!

Behr's onto something, 95...

Reactions: VolNExile
@GBO18 get in here and defend yourself. So dumb.

@GBO18

th

I am sure hman will remember Danvers, but does anyone else? Not sure if it was a national chain, but they had good Roast Beef sandwiches.

Wow, still around. There was one on Highland near Memphis State that had Michelob on draft for 50 Cent. Pretty funny going to happy hour at a fast food restaurant.
There was also a Panchos on Walker near Memphis State that also was a destination for Mexican food and beer.

I will be making chicken sour cream enchiladas with red sauce once I get my partially paralyzed mother off the plane in Asheville this Thursday at 3:35 Eastern and settled into Givens Estates and I start to reclaim my life. By God, dammit. Hubs and I have been through six months of pretty much hell, what with his mom and mine, and we would like to find our new normal.

Oh, and my son-in-law (PhD stay-at-home dad) had an unexplained seizure early Saturday morning and now can’t drive, can’t take the grandson for walks, and is doubtful for going up and down stairs, and so we are taking on chauffeuring duties and random childcare while they try to figure this out. (And we are honored and grateful to be able to do this.)

I do this sort of, but not really, with the salsa roja recipe that Behr posted a while back (I’ll try to hunt it down, but basically, be prepared to grind a lot of dried peppers plus Abuelita chocolate):

Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas | Culinary Hill

I will be making chicken sour cream enchiladas with red sauce once I get my partially paralyzed mother off the plane in Asheville this Thursday at 3:35 Eastern and settled into Givens Estates and I start to reclaim my life. By God, dammit. Hubs and I have been through six months of pretty much hell, what with his mom and mine, and we would like to find our new normal.

Oh, and my son-in-law (PhD stay-at-home dad) had an unexplained seizure early Saturday morning and now can’t drive, can’t take the grandson for walks, and is doubtful for going up and down stairs, and so we are taking on chauffeuring duties and random childcare while they try to figure this out. (And we are honored and grateful to be able to do this.)

I do this sort of, but not really, with the salsa roja recipe that Behr posted a while back (I’ll try to hunt it down, but basically, be prepared to grind a lot of dried peppers plus Abuelita chocolate):

Hope you have a good support system for you and the hubs. Cooking is a great stress reliever for me.

Damn, girl. Why don't you step off the bus and take a break.

VN Store

Back