Debate thread

Biden has caught a ton of well-deserved flak for his terrible debate performance---but lost in all that criticism was the glaring fact
that the other guy--a convicted felon, rapist, bank fraudster and treasonous Putin lover--spent the entire debate spewing transparent and sinister lies. Well-documented, transparent lies---but that's the the gangster's conman MO. Here is a man who will stand up IN WISCONSIN and tell his hillbilly crowd that he won Wisconsin in 2020, and the hillbillies won't know or acknowledge that he lied; He lost Wisconsin. And the gangster lies like this about EVERYTHING. Pathetic, sinister, dangerous man.
And when Biden lies about literally everything you look the other way.

Of course, that’s if you were who you portray yourself to be. We all know you’re just trolling. Troll on!

Makes sense to me. The best the country has done in the past 30 years was when Bill Clinton was preoccupied with sticking cigars in the vaginas of fat interns.....

I buy the argument that an invalid could do less damage than Trump. I might not agree with it but it's reasonable...
There’s no reason for hypotheticals though and this is what makes this election so interesting. We have 4 years under each to compare. Based on those 4 years, I’ll take Trump over Biden.

Reactions: whodeycin85
There’s no reason for hypotheticals though and this is what makes this election so interesting. We have 4 years under each to compare. Based on those 4 years, I’ll take Trump over Biden.
And I'll take Biden over Trump.

Im not saying Id take Biden over Trump but it is a reasonable argument that someone views Biden and his handlers less dangerous than Trump...

I see whether @luthervol is coming from even if I dont 100% agree with him...

Im not saying Id take Biden over Trump but it is a fair argument that someone views Biden and his handlers less dangerous than Trump...

No, you can't say that because you don't know who they are, and you don't even know if its Trump or will be Trump.

Heck, I would take Biden over his handlers. 😂 The issue is - he ain't doing anything.

Im not saying Id take Biden over Trump but it is a fair argument that someone views Biden and his handlers less dangerous than Trump...

I get that. If everyone agreed on everything we sure would be boring. Trump is in the drive seat. If he’s smart he will stay quiet and let the Dems continue to implode. My guess is he won’t. If the election were today Trump would win but it’s not. We still have a long way to go. I said multiple times I thought Biden would beat Trump so I’ll stick to it.

No, you can't say that because you don't know who they are, and you don't even know if its Trump or will be Trump.

Heck, I would take Biden over his handlers. 😂 The issue is - he ain't doing anything.

Trump punted off TCJA and CARES to his handlers and you got a convoluted mess of a bill......

Trump punted off TCJA and CARES to his handlers and you got a convoluted mess of a bill......

It’s been too long. You’re gonna have to refresh my memory on the issue with the TCJA

Going from memory I like: opportunity zones, limits on salt taxes, and increases in standard deductions

That's my stance.
So, in 2020 leading up to the election, everyone was gnashing their teeth and deeply concerned that nobody was invoking the 25th amendment in the Trump administration. Now, what is the big deal with 6 more months ...

Your point that he isn't driving the car at all times is not the same as he doesn't know where the car is or what a car is.

What you guys are talking about doesn't make any sense, of course things are delegated but you have no reasonable understanding of who is in charge right now.

So, in 2020 leading up to the election, everyone was gnashing their teeth and deeply concerned that nobody was invoking the 25th amendment in the Trump administration. Now, what is the big deal with 6 more months ...

They want a second bite at the apple, his condition is just the excuse which they hid and lied about.

Luther doesn't care, Biden could start playing with poo on TV and he isn't going to care.

My guess is Luther might make it to this election, but the next one is very suspect.

It’s been too long. You’re gonna have to refresh my memory on the issue with the TCJA

Going from memory I like: opportunity zones, limits on salt taxes, and increases in standard deductions

Opportunity zone was good in theory but was an absolute clusterF in practice due to how it was drafted up.

Tons of technical corrections.

Some of the theory was good but the execution and language absolutely stunk.

And CARES and IRA are the same way

Your point that he isn't driving the car at all times is not the same as he doesn't know where the car is or what a car is.

What you guys are talking about doesn't make any sense, of course things are delegated but you have no reasonable understanding of who is in charge right now.

I was getting back around to both sets of handlers being really bad if you were a little more patient....

I was getting back around to both sets of handlers being really bad if you were a little more patient....
Of course there are people that could do bad, but at the end of the day if someone is mentality fallen off the cliff the chances of things going off the cliff completely go down drastically.

Nobody said everyone is perfect, but no you don't even reasonable know who is in charge.

This is common sense ****, this is why there is known Commander in Chief.

Of course there are people that could do bad, but at the end of the day if someone is mentality fallen off the cliff the chances of things going off the cliff completely go down drastically.

Nobody said everyone is perfect, but no you don't even reasonable know who is in charge.

As long as you have split Congress/POTUS, it doesn't matter as much...

Reactions: hUTch2002
As long as you have split Congress/POTUS, it doesn't matter as much...

Well, why they would they lie about all this if electing mentality disable people to control nukes is okay?

DOJ has already made a determination he can't be criminally prosecuted. The government is saying he isn't responsible for his own actions.
😂

Here are just some of the lying media and the cult followers discussing the 25th amendment against then President Trump. Of course, their silence today is deafening.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back