Debate thread

Here’s the disconnect. Unfit to Luther means unable to beat Trump.

Pretty much. I would say Luther has issues so I'm basically done. (I just put him on ignore) Its hard to know where a lack of common sense turns into mental illness.

This country is probably beyond repair and lots of people are going to have to go, imo.

Biden has caught a ton of well-deserved flak for his terrible debate performance---but lost in all that criticism was the glaring fact
that the other guy--a convicted felon, rapist, bank fraudster and treasonous Putin lover--spent the entire debate spewing transparent and sinister lies. Well-documented, transparent lies---but that's the the gangster's conman MO. Here is a man who will stand up IN WISCONSIN and tell his hillbilly crowd that he won Wisconsin in 2020, and the hillbillies won't know or acknowledge that he lied; He lost Wisconsin. And the gangster lies like this about EVERYTHING. Pathetic, sinister, dangerous man.

Biden has caught a ton of well-deserved flak for his terrible debate performance---but lost in all that criticism was the glaring fact
that the other guy--a convicted felon, rapist, bank fraudster and treasonous Putin lover--spent the entire debate spewing transparent and sinister lies. Well-documented, transparent lies---but that's the the gangster's conman MO. Here is a man who will stand up IN WISCONSIN and tell his hillbilly crowd that he won Wisconsin in 2020, and the hillbillies won't know or acknowledge that he lied; He lost Wisconsin. And the gangster lies like this about EVERYTHING. Pathetic, sinister, dangerous man.

How are we all going to make it? (I think I see the helicopters coming right now for me)

anigif_sub-buzz-4034-1543867969-7.gif

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Nonsense - I said Biden was unfit in 2020 - he beat trump.

Yet you voted for him even though you believed him to be unfit.

Yes, we know you claim not to have voted for him in the primary even though all of his competition had dropped out.

Yet you voted for him even though you believed him to be unfit.

Yes, we know you claim not to have voted for him in the primary even though all of his competition had dropped out.
And we've been over this 1,274 times.
I did not vote for him in the primary - 2020 or 2024
and
My vote was for the only candidate other than trump who had a legitimate chance of winning.
Unfortunately, that was Biden.

And we've been over this 1,274 times.
I did not vote for him in the primary - 2020 or 2024
and
My vote was for the only candidate other than trump who had a legitimate chance of winning.
Unfortunately, that was Biden.

So you voted for a man you believed to be mentally unfit to be president, a man who's mental state places our democracy in peril, a man who puts himself above the good of the country.

So you voted for a man you believed to be mentally unfit to be president, a man who's mental state places our democracy in peril, a man who puts himself above the good of the country.
I voted for the better (least horrible) of the two viable choices - yes

I voted for the better (least horrible) of the two viable choices - yes

Makes sense to me. The best the country has done in the past 30 years was when Bill Clinton was preoccupied with sticking cigars in the vaginas of fat interns.....

I buy the argument that an invalid could do less damage than Trump. I might not agree with it but it's reasonable...

Reactions: luthervol
Makes sense to me. The best the country has done in the past 30 years was when Bill Clinton was preoccupied with sticking cigars in the vaginas of fat interns.....

I buy the argument that an invalid could do less damage than Trump. I might not agree with it but it's reasonable...

The issue is, you don't know who is controlling the action on behalf of the Potato. It could be Trump, or worse. Most likely is from what I can tell.

The issue is, you don't know who is controlling the action on behalf of the Potato. It could be Trump, or worse. Most likely is from what I can tell.

That's a fair counterpoint. If you get R control of Congress, an invalid D might do less damage than Trump....

That's a fair counterpoint. If you get R control of Congress, an invalid D might do less damage than Trump....

The invalid D could be Trump. Nobody knows who is reasonable controlling anything.

Logically speaking.... he might as well just let a random number generator do the picking for him. 😂

Presidents are always simply the face of a larger behind the scenes group. (which is a good thing).
Some presidents had more input and control than others (good or bad), but the differences aren't that great.
Reagan had very little input or control and some people think he was great.

I voted for him too, while not thinking he was mentally unfit, he was the lesser of two evils. And, neither Ernest P. Worrell, nor Harold Lloyd was running. However, I'd have preferred Amina Mohamud, but she didn't meet the citizenship requirement. So Bitten got my vote.

So they're willing to have him in office for 6 more months in order to gain a little advantage?

Then he must not be that much of a danger.
He’s been in for 3.5 years and this isn’t a new development so what’s 6 more months? He wasn’t quite this bad 4 years ago but he was far from good.

He’s been in for 3.5 years and this isn’t a new development so what’s 6 more months? He wasn’t quite this bad 4 years ago but he was far from good.

You're asking a mentality challenged person, what to do about a mentality challenged person he voted for once, who agrees the guy is mentality incapable, and he would vote for him again.

He has no idea really who he is voting for.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back