Debate thread

Im not saying Id take Biden over Trump but it is a reasonable argument that someone views Biden and his handlers less dangerous than Trump...

I see whether @luthervol is coming from even if I dont 100% agree with him...

I have to disagree with you on this. I find it completely unreasonable to vote for someone who is obviously impaired.

Im not saying Id take Biden over Trump but it is a reasonable argument that someone views Biden and his handlers less dangerous than Trump...

I see whether @luthervol is coming from even if I dont 100% agree with him...
2017-2020 was real Dangerous. How did we ever make it?

I thought it even more critical to replace trump on the r ticket.
So you'd rather support and vote or a person who is mentally incapable of existing without help with similar questionable morals then Trump.. basically WW3 is fine as long a Trump isnt in office..that's insane...

Remember folks. He lies is the new he's racist. He's a racist has run its course and has been rebranded.

I have no problem with saying Trump and Biden are both incredibly prolific liars (irrefutable fact) and that they're both probably racists (not a fact but my opinion).

If you can't even admit Trump is a liar you've deified the orange man.

You recall incorrectly. I said they should use the 25th in 2020. I said he never should have been nominated.
But the real question is, did you say they should use the 25th anytime between Biden’s inauguration in January 2021 and Thursday night’s debate?

Reactions: CobbVol
I have no problem with saying Trump and Biden are both incredibly prolific liars (irrefutable fact) and that they're both probably racists (not a fact but my opinion).

Oh yeah…. They both lie like hell

Reactions: tbh

Politicians don't always tell the truth because Americans really don't want to hear that part i.e. not viable.

I'm not remotely close to being angry. I don't care, but I will, for fun, call out gaslit and brainwashed fools. I've actually never been a member of the Democratic party. I actually have been a member of the Republican party. Your response is intellectually lazy and extremely ignorant, but even par on the Trump train. I respect your ability to fly a plane, BIGLY! It's a win for you in Trump world.

Are you saying you regret that comment about Trump making you rich? I sort of hope so
um. OK.

LOL - repubs control the house, they can do it......where's MTG?
They know the creature in the wings is worse. Besides, why would they want to stop this circus? Watching you self immolate is the best part. You have to choose between brain dead and incompetent. All because you hate one man more than you love your country.

Reactions: HammondB3Vol
TBH I think Harris has a better chance than Biden to win.
If people pay any attention to her accomplishments as VP, she should get steamrolled to the extent that Biden looks like Stephen Hawking. But she is identity politics personified.

As much as I really don't like her, Tulsi would be Trump's best choice.

Every once in a while my mind drifts off and I can see Biden debate clips in my head and I'll just start laughing my ass off.

Imagine you're Chinese and you see these debate clips and you can't understand the words, it all sounds like nonsense to you. Biden with his lifeless corpse and Trump with his goofy expressions and general goofiness. Just fkn hilarious. We are so cooked.

Of course they do. My point is Trump doesn't lie any more than any other politician. The democrat party has moved on from racist this cycle to he lies.

Reactions: Majors
Of course they do. My point is Trump doesn't lie any more than any other politician. The democrat party has moved on from racist this cycle to he lies.
What? He's been known as the biggest habitual liar ever- since he entered the race in 2016.

First night in office he sends his press secretary out with specific instructions to lie about crowd size. And so it went.

Last edited:
What? He's been known as the biggest habitual liar ever since he entered the race in 2016.

First night in office he sends his press secretary out with specific instructions to lie about crowd size. And so it went.
...and the border is closed. Your guy, his entire administration and the coddling mainstream media are all about the truth.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back