Debate thread

What? He's been known as the biggest habitual liar ever- since he entered the race in 2016.

First night in office he sends his press secretary out with specific instructions to lie about crowd size. And so it went.
Amazing that you’ll let him fast pass Hillary and Biden in regards to lies. Pretty sure the left went all in on Biden’s condition the last few years as a whole.

Reactions: luthervol
Calls are increasing for Biden to withdraw.

U.S. Representative Raul Grijalva became the second congressional Democrat to call for President Joe Biden to withdraw from the presidential race on Wednesday, as the fallout from his shaky performance at Thursday’s debate continues.

“If he’s the candidate, I’m going to support him, but I think that this is an opportunity to look elsewhere,” Grijalva, a progressive who represents a district in southern Arizona along the border with Mexico, told the New York Times.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
So out of 20 Dem governors who met with Biden only 3 came out to assure everyone everything is fine? And Newsome, Whitmer, Beshears, and Pritzker all MIA? Stick a fork in that turkey, puddinhead is done.
Apparently Whitmer skipped out on a funeral for a cop killed in the line of duty to attend this meeting.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Apparently Whitmer skipped out on a funeral for a cop killed in the line of duty to attend this meeting.

Ok that was the right call for her I’d say. Plus it lets her off the hook to get out of the blast zone when this scripted fiasco blows up too. Both can be true for her case.

Edit: oh wait. Misread that. So looks like she blew it then. She skipped the funeral and then didn’t participate in the double down dog and pony show. So reaffirms how bad that 3 governor pitch was.

I trust that 13 beers deep Biden will get nowhere near the wheel, while 6 beers deep trump will intentionally and recklessly speed off in the wrong direction.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify voting someone who you view as cognitvaly impaired. Your rationale will never make sense to me. If my favorite potus ever, not sure I have one, was shown to be this mentally deficient i would vote against him. It's a disease It only get worse. Meaning that debate day was the best he will be for the next four years.

What? He's been known as the biggest habitual liar ever- since he entered the race in 2016.

First night in office he sends his press secretary out with specific instructions to lie about crowd size. And so it went.
Source?

But even if that is true, so freaking what? YOUR guy (as someone else pointed out) said the border is closed.

Hmmmmmm which is worse? Lying about crowd sizes at a rally or about the millions of invaders to our sovereignty. I dunno, but I think the leftist scum win that one going away.

And the luthers are just fine with it.
I understand not supporting a candidate. I haven't supported a candidate or voted against another candidate in a long time. What lacks rational thinking is saying Biden is a better choice than Trump. From a strictly mental readiness standpoint, Biden clearly isn't a better choice.

I understand not supporting a candidate. I haven't supported a candidate or voted against another candidate in a long time. What lacks rational thinking is saying Biden is a better choice than Trump. From a strictly mental readiness standpoint, Biden clearly isn't a better choice.
Except that the hatred of Trump is irrational. If the luthers don't support Biden they should merely not vote. But their irrational hatred of Trump drives them to the polls. That is a mental disorder. But with luther, we know he is gaslighting everybody anyway. He, like LG, are all about the democrat party, and will vote accordingly, no matter who chooses the candidate. "democracy", right?

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify voting someone who you view as cognitvaly impaired. Your rationale will never make sense to me. If my favorite potus ever, not sure I have one, was shown to be this mentally deficient i would vote against him. It's a disease It only get worse. Meaning that debate day was the best he will be for the next four years.
He should not be on the ticket and I think he will be removed.

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back