Debate thread

But if he is on the ticket you will vote for him. A man you admit is mentally deficient.
If trump is the alternative, I will vote for Biden.

I wholeheartedly believe a mentally deficient Biden is a much better choice than Trump.
I'm not sure if you guys have picked up on it, but I think trump is a horrendously despicable human who has done irreparable harm to the very fiber of this country over the past 8 years.
As a people, we are dumber, ruder, more bitter, angrier, more childish, more selfish, and more divided because of trump.

But that's just my opinion.

I wholeheartedly believe a mentally deficient Biden is a much better choice than Trump.
I'm not sure if you guys have picked up on it, but I think trump is a horrendously despicable human who has done irreparable harm to the very fiber of this country over the past 8 years.
As a people, we are dumber, ruder, more bitter, angrier, more childish, more selfish, and more divided because of trump.

But you’ve already said Biden is in the backseat. He’s not even driving.

You don’t even know who you’re voting for. That’s just wild to me.

We have more of those bad things bc of Dems too. It's shocking to me that you don't see that. The current POTUS claimed republicans were going to put people back in chains. That's as bad as anything Trump has said .

I do know.......... "the only viable candidate who is not trump".
But “viable candidate” implies that candidate will function as the Executive. If it’s anyone other than Biden, I can understand that.

But Biden isn’t driving. He’s in the backseat. Your words.

So by definition - he’s not “viable”. You’re voting for an unknown entity.

That is wild.

But can you name something worse than Biden claiming republicans would put black people back in chains?
That was certainly a horrible comment.
Trumps':
Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now … It’s poisoning the blood of our country.

We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.

Trumps':
Nobody has ever seen anything like we’re witnessing right now … It’s poisoning the blood of our country.

We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.
So not advocating for imprisoning them. Comparing it to slavery. Jesus man come on.

Last edited:
The dems have known for a while Joe's brain was done. Hell, anyone with more than one functioning brain cell knew it. Why didn't they move to have him replaced a year ago? Why didn't they attempt to primary him out? Because they thought he could still win. Now that the dems don't see a path to victory, they're scrambling.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Trumps':

Do you identify as a communist, Marxist, fascist, or radical leftist thug?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
With a POTUS incapable of “driving the car” who makes the decisions during a crisis?

@luthervol if we were attacked, if NATO or Taiwan were attacked the President and only the President would have to make some quick and critical decisions. So who makes them if Biden is incapable of doing so?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
With a POTUS incapable of “driving the car” who makes the decisions during a crisis?

@luthervol if we were attacked, if NATO or Taiwan were attacked the President and only the President would have to make some quick and critical decisions. So who makes them if Biden is incapable of doing so?

We have to consider what can be, unburdened by what has been…

But you’ve already said Biden is in the backseat. He’s not even driving.

You don’t even know who you’re voting for. That’s just wild to me.

I would imagine he is about Biden's age. He is missing fairly basic understanding of words and in context. He is essentially voting for Trump either way, yet he doesn't seem to grasp it. I told him there are other candidates, he said they were not viable. Than I said what happens if the democrats don't provide a candidate. He was like I'll pick the next viable candidate. I am like why don't you do that now?

I don't think he is trolling, mentality out of it... probably.

I would say its doubtful luther makes it for more than one more election after this one. This is why I put my story of the old people I ran into a few years ago in here.

TDS has infected some of these people so bad that you can't show them anything - walking zombies, or in my story a wheelchair zombie.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I do know.......... "the only viable candidate who is not trump".
Serious suggestion here and not trolling. Have you considered voting third party? I understand feeling like neither of the top two candidates are acceptable. True you would be basically throwing your vote away; but you might at least feel better about your choice.
Of course I realize that as a practical matter, taking your vote away from Biden IS in effect a vote for Trump so it’s not an easy decision to make.

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back