Debate thread

Watching people enjoy their comeuppance can be satisfying.
I just don't feel.like Americans deserve the circus though.
Could have been different. The media injected themselves into the party when the dynamic was changed in 2016.

My most pressing question - who is running the executive branch? It's clearly not Biden

Biden is running the executive branch along with a bunch of people who are far more competent, expert and professional than the ideological hacks and embarrassing idiots who filled many positions under the gangster.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
My Alex Jones level thought…..

The DNC didn’t state Biden has a cold as an excuse for his performance: the DNC stated Biden has a cold for their excuse as to why he ends up on the Clinton body count in the next 72 hours, before she steps in to replace him

Biden is running the executive branch along with a bunch of people who are far more competent, expert and professional than the ideological hacks and embarrassing idiots who filled many positions under the gangster.

If someone actually believes the first part I have some bridges and oceans to sell ya.

yeah I am shocked to see how much the liberal side of the media is hating on Biden's performance. usually they just ignore it, but they all have articles talking about how bad Biden did. and thats usually the bigger story than their article ripping Trump in the debate, if they are separate.

1719578588974.png

Reactions: StarRaider
Could have been different. The media injected themselves into the party when the dynamic was changed in 2016.
I feel like they've inserted themselves for decades. They shielded FDR's need for wheelchair, JFK's character flaws, and have supported the Ds when possible the last 50 years.

If someone actually believes the first part I have some bridges and oceans to sell ya.

You forget that I've been reading idiotic MAGA nonsense on this board for a long time---far too long, for sure. The Biden administration is FAR more competent and professional. I haven't heard Biden stand up and tell Americans that injecting bleach and light into their bodies might help kill the Covid virus or stand up and betray U.S. intelligence services while bending over for a war criminal.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
You forget that I've been reading idiotic MAGA nonsense on this board for a long time---far too long, for sure. The Biden administration is FAR more competent and professional. I haven't heard Biden stand up and tell Americans that injecting bleach and light into their bodies might help kill the Covid virus or stand up and betray U.S. intelligence services while bending over for a war criminal.

Well, the vast major of doctors were saying nonsense, I just don't believe anyone especially when its common sense. Double mask wearer?

I'm not picking anyone over anyone else, this country is toast. I don't even vote.

You are unhinged

Wow--what a great comeback. I'm impressed by your razor-sharp, fact-filled retorts. Classic MAGA. When I ponder you guys trying to reason--ha--an image of some bearded man whittling on a porch in the woods pops into my head. I wonder why.

Yeah let’s keep sending billions overseas and continue this asylum loophole nonsense with illegal immigrants, we’re swimming in the same channels here of corruption

VN Store

Back