Debate thread

they are going to have to play the replacement of Joe just right.

I have read 6 articles and watched about 15 minutes of low-lights, labeled high lights, from the debate. most of them from CNN or MSNBC, and in every single one Biden looks terrible. and I think its pretty telling that those two, who are lock step with the DNC, are running videos and articles.

It would be a tough sell to the public to keep Joe as president, but then also turn around and say he isn't fit to run. He's president for another 6 months. It was said in the other thread but the winners of this debate were our foreign enemies, and we have at least 6 months left.

We will be somewhat fine, our enemies have major issues as well. I would be surprised if both China and Russia come out of this decade as a stable state.

Perhaps we are heading for a Dark Age where all countries collapse.

You can roughly say that most Civilizations came in around 4,000-3,600 B.C. then the first major Dark Age was in 1,200 B.C. followed by one in 400 A.D. Looks like Dark Ages happen every 1,600-1,800 years or so. We are starting to get there. The signs are all out there.

Reactions: walkenvol
Wow--what a great comeback. I'm impressed by your razor-sharp, fact-filled retorts. Classic MAGA. When I ponder you guys trying to reason--ha--an image of some bearded man whittling on a porch in the woods pops into my head. I wonder why.
It's not a comeback. The only time I clapback with you is when there's some humor to share.
I don't bother providing you with facts because you don't care about facts. I am not MAGA. I have a beard and a patio. I live in the woods.

All of that doesn't matter when Joe's lack of mental acuity is on full display.

@JOEY’S ALL VOL !!!

to save the OT thread, Trump looked as expected. Biden looked terrible. Like as lost as he ever has in a public setting.

Trump answered some things surprisingly well, for him, avoided too many personal attacks and name calling. still looked petty and had some big questions he ducked.

Biden looked lost, confused, self contradictory, the best description I have seen is Biden didn't look old, he looked empty. no energy, was clearly just trying to repeat prerecorded lines, and usually failed. even his relative high lights include a half dozen bloopers.

a CNN poll even said Trump won. IMO Trump held steady, Biden handled the debate as well as he handles Air Force One stairs.

@JOEY’S ALL VOL !!!

to save the OT thread, Trump looked as expected. Biden looked terrible. Like as lost as he ever has in a public setting.

Trump answered some things surprisingly well, for him, avoided too many personal attacks and name calling. still looked petty and had some big questions he ducked.

Biden looked lost, confused, self contradictory, the best description I have seen is Biden didn't look old, he looked empty. no energy, was clearly just trying to repeat prerecorded lines, and usually failed. even his relative high lights include a half dozen bloopers.

a CNN poll even said Trump won. IMO Trump held steady, Biden handled the debate as well as he handles Air Force One stairs.

You mean like this?

VN Store

Back